Nothing else will do.....

MrsEdz

Silver Member
It's that cold and drastic measures are required..... roll on comfort food &...time for...

Beaney Pie!!!!

I love this diet..! :D

beany pie is one of the best meals on my diet ! infact i havent had it for a couple of weeks its beany pie for tea tomorrow with a sprinkle of cheese and some tom's on top yayyyyyyyy how could i forget the greatness that is beany pie.. apart from Mr G says if i try to feed him it again im soon to go back to being single lol

Lol at Mr G!

It is sitting in the oven calling to me... OH is putting small person to bed and I have promised to wait for him! :angeldevil:

:sign0151:

Do you layer it?? Or mix it all together??? Sorry for being dense!!

My OH is poorly sick with man flu at the moment and does not want any proper food (as his throat is sore!! arrggghhh!!) but as a veggie - it would be ideal for him and I have all the ingredients in too ... just need to know ......... HOW???!!!

you layer it, beans then spuds then if ya fancy another layer of beans and another layer of spuds people sometimes put quorn sausages in the bottom or anything else they fancy then top with a bit of cheese and your away its basically just like having mash n beans but for some reason feels more meal like lol

Hairy beans! Hahahahaha.

I'm sure spaghetti hoops would be nice in it too. Possibly not quite as filling, but give it a try and let us know how it turns out :)

Back