Nothing to wear

Lottyfern

We were invited to a evening wedding reception last Saturday. So feeling great that Ive lost 3st 7lb was looking forward to going. Had shower, done hair, makeup etc. my other half said I looked great, he also looked good very smart. Then disaster struck everything I tried on was to big and I mean big:eek: it hung of sholders,baggy on the hips and waist, sleeves that were short were now 3/4 length,Tried with belts to bring them in a bit but they looked terrible. I was so looking forward to going,didnt think to buy something for the evening I thought I would have some in the wardrobe that would be OK but there was nothing suitable , so we didn't go:sigh: but the funny thing is I didn't get upset Were before if it was the other way round that everything I tried on was tight and we didnt go out because I looked so awful I would have had the hump all night and sulked. Instead I felt pleased with myself and proud that Ive lost weight and I really didn't have anything to wear (and thats the truth):D:D:D

you should be proud...i'd rather have my clothes to big...than go to a wedding.
\linda.

Wow Lotty, what a great feeling, well done.

Its great but annoying isnt it! Never thought my clothes would look silly falling off!! Well done at doing so well! Keep it up!

Thanks guys:thankyou:it dos feel great :grouphugg:

Back