Notice little changes - funny

porgeous you look even more fab with jeans! Fantastic in fact xx

cough cough -I beg to differ, although yes you look good, I as a red blooded male preferred the jeanless piccy:D x

Thanks so much Tracy! I'm jumping all over the place this evening and meeting lots of new faces, having a whale of a time. Look at your ticker, amazing and nearly at the finishing line - well done!

Gx

That is 1 hell of a figure xxx

cough cough -I beg to differ, although yes you look good, I as a red blooded male preferred the jeanless piccy:D x
:whoopass:.......;)

Thank you all so much, I've been feeling a little lost on Minis since I went into maintenance, don't really know where to post anymore (consequently I am posting everywhere!!) but even though I am not a LT girl you have all made me feel so welcome!

Gx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattothin

:whoopass:.......;)

Now you know he'll only enjoy a spanking too much Bea! ;)

'it me baby one more time':p xx

I know - my mam use to say that, bless:angeldevil:

Thank you all so much, I've been feeling a little lost on Minis since I went into maintenance, don't really know where to post anymore (consequently I am posting everywhere!!) but even though I am not a LT girl you have all made me feel so welcome!

Gx

I just love the LT site :Dand there are lots of the guys on other diets other than LT.......even though I am not on the diet at the moment...I still keep on line and plan to back on the diet about Sept time.....its a great place to keep in touch with whats going on what people's journey and I love sharing what I learnt when I did the diet...:eek:

Back