Noticed my clothes getting baggy

lola123

Silver Member
Tried my white trousers on today to go shopping and they literally fell of me. There a size 18 and I couldn't beleive it so chuffed after a really negative 5 days (justing feeling sorry for meslf really) So this has impacted positively:D

Well done Lola! Keep up the good work, soon your new size 16s that you have had to purchase will be falling down too....and you'll be exposing a new sexy arse!! ;-)

The results are worth the tough times, keep it up!

Kate x

Never thought I'd come to the 16's Katie but in another month you could be right. Oh to be a size 12 for summer a dream come true

Yeah it's great isn't it, and with LL we can be a 12 this summer, any other diet we'd be lucky to be that size for summer 2009!

Nothing can beat that feeling.....or the sensation that your trousers are falling down.....oooooer....lol.
Keep up the fab work, its the results like you are seeing now that makes these diets all worth while.

Great to be moving down a whole dress size!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

It feels great doesn't it! You'll be repeating it again soon!

cheers girls, going for WI in a bit, but carn't stop for the meeting the traffic in around Northwich is bad due to weather and the viaduct is off so chaos am afraid.

YAY! Well done you!

Good on you Lola, hopefully you will no longer feel said and remain happy as the good times are yet to come my friend :)

Well done lola123!!! I'm the same today I tried on my 18 jeans and theyre getting big!! Also wearing a size 14 top now!!!! Amazing considering 8 weeks ago I was a 22

Back