Noticing the results

Jane1990

Hi all,

I'm reading all these fantastic comments about losing weight week in week out & I can't wait to start feeling the effects.
I'm on my first day and i'm so eager for my first weigh in already! Just pleased to be finally doing something about my weight instead of getting depressed about it!

Anyway, it's all great losing half a stone in a couple of weeks but what I want to know is can you feel the difference very soon in? After all, it's about how you feel in yourself!
Will i feel the clothes getting baggier after a week/ 2 weeks?
Need some inspiration!!

Thanks people

Xxx

That really depends on how much you've been eating beforehand. ;) A person who eats quite a few too many carbs before starting the diet will be bloated and retaining a lot of water - so by the end of the 1st week you will definitely feel thinner and your clothes will be looser as you've lost all the water. In week 2 you will start losing a bit of fat and still a some remaining water.

But, again, I can't say this enough, we're all different. Our bodies are not machines and need some patience and love. It's a major shock to the system to go on a diet in the first place, so some weeks the losses will be slow and we'll feel like nothing's changing.

You will definitely lose half a stone in a couple of weeks - but do remember that most of it will be water-weight in week 1. :) It puffs us out quite a lot! I'm on week 6 and have gone down a dress size, so stick with it. ;)

Back