Nottingham Anyone?

Victoria_30

Hi,

Just wondered if there are any SW members who use this forum attend classes in South Nottingham?

It would be nice to have a "buddy" on here to do mini challenges with, swap ideas and to natter about SW in general with. I think my OH is sick of me droning on although he is very supportive!!

Vicki x :)

im east midlands nottingham :(

Hey Gemma, seen your posts on here quite a lot (especially your book saga - nightmare!), at leat you've got it sorted now! Just wanted to get in touch with some local peeps to chat to etc as I'm completely addicted to SW! Like I said, my OH has had his ears battered enough now, I'm going to give him a rest lolx

even if you dont find anyone nearer here is my life support machine! you feel you have a house full of slimming world friends

I know and I love it. Tbh I find this site more informative and interesting than my class although I do have to attend class every week to keep me on track. Not saying my class isn't great it is, having access to everything on here is a massive bonus! x

I'm in derby :)

You'll find that in here geography is pretty much irrelevant there is so much support and help regardless how far apart we live. There are quite a few challenges already running why not join one :)

Hey Lenlu!! Starlight, your absolutely right, I think I will. Nice to know there's great support on here when I need it, thanks guys! x

:wavey: hey guys i am in notts as well, nice to know who's local! My group is in mapperley.:)

Hey Moo, mine's in Radcliffe on Trent but I live in Bingham, tis nice to know who's local - Nice to meet you x

I'm in Cotgrave, Nottingham. :)

im in rise park nottingham :)

Back