Nousernames fat loss log

So... all went horribly wrong after my holiday in September, I never 'got back on the wagon' properly. In November/December I was doing some heavy cardio & weight training, alot of protein, creatine and taking ZMA/Tribulus at night - I beefed up a bit and fat loss was noticed, but the weight came back on.

Long story short or TLDR:
I am back at the same point as last time when I start, I have probably a different body composition... but weigh way too much.

Progress over 5 days to present: 6kg down over 5 days to present (13.2lbs), not sure how much of this is water retention lost and my body being regular.

So, today is weigh-day:

163.3kg starting.... 155.0kg end of play, was a bit naughty... had a cream scone and a pack of reeses cups over the day :-(

Week 1 loss: 8.3kg / 17.6lbs

Well chuffed, even if it's not all flab lost, my eating is down greatly and I don't feel as hungry as I was.... excited for week 2!

Well... it's back to square one, sort of. I am weighing near what I originally weighed before, in between i've had a stab at exante and atkins, both of which I do not get on with, I like that I can eat veg and fruit and to feel full on things I like.

I am up to 357lbs, my body shape is a bit different - been hitting the weights, giving it the he-man treatment with protein shakes, creatine and supplements... now to clear and and slim down.

Day 1 (re-start of diet 132142132104132143 :D):

Ate a bit more than I wanted to, but glad I didn't go eat something else - could've done that today, any excuse for some ice cream!

Breakfast2 x brown bread + marmelade

Lunch

1 x super low fat super noodles (chicken)
2 x ryvita + 1 low fat cream cheese
4 x crackerbread
1 x Go ahead choc strawb
1 x Snackajack - sweet chilli
1 x bowl of blueberries & strawberries.

Dinner
3 x eggs + low fat phili
2 x bread + low fat phili
1/2 can low sugar+salt beans
4 x quorn sausages
1 x bowl of blueberries, strawberries + banana + low fat yoghurt [1/2 large]

Snacks: