November 2016 Challenge

Had a great time in Spain but..... too much vino, too much Sangria and way too much good food and ice cream. 4 lbs on for me, sigh :eek:

1lb off for me last night, and thinking about my target for this month I'm happy now. I now am at my lowest weight ever and if I can stay like this after birthday celebrations I'll be a happy bunny!

Fab losses guys, how is this week going for you?

@Kismet how long have you lived in saudi?

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 07.16.49.png

1lb off for me last night, and thinking about my target for this month I'm happy now. I now am at my lowest weight ever and if I can stay like this after birthday celebrations I'll be a happy bunny!

Fab losses guys, how is this week going for you?

@Kismet how long have you lived in saudi?

View attachment 184579

Been here two and a half years. I'm actually Irish. This country is full of fast food restaurants! I was so shocked. Healthy foods are so expensive because it's all imported. They pounds have slowly crept on here. But with the help of this forum I hope they start to come off again!

Been here two and a half years. I'm actually Irish. This country is full of fast food restaurants! I was so shocked. Healthy foods are so expensive because it's all imported. They pounds have slowly crept on here. But with the help of this forum I hope they start to come off again!

Do you plan your meals? or bulk cook? I love to have things ready made to pick at in the fridge, things like pasta salads, fruit salads, boiled eggs, crabsticks (can you get those?), lean meats ready to pick at etc.

What is it like living in saudi? why did you decide to move there if you don't mind me asking, I'm intrigued! xx

Can I join in. I joined on 31 October and have lost 10.5 pounds so far. My weigh in day is Monday and my aim for the month is 14 pounds off.

Thanks

3.5lbs off for me this week x

The realisation that you've been that ill that you've relied on:

Heinz Chicken & Tomato Soup
Lucozade (the big bottles)
8 lots of Antibiotics a day (still taking)
Copious amounts of Buttercup Syrup

I am not looking forward to Monday....

Ruth
X

1lb on for me!! Xmas has already started in my mind, it's been a very snacky and red wine filled week! Back to the drawing board next week. Well done everyone for your losses xxx

Do the last three columns on mine need to be highlighted green?

@Sazmajig Bit of a battle this week to undue damage/over indulgence over the weekend in London (Well worth it :))
Its a half pound off for me please Kay.
Good luck everyone. :)
Is my last three columns highlighted green for a reason Sarah?
Will get to read all the other posts later when I have more time.

Looks like the green rows signify the 'winners' so far? if so well done guys!!

ahh I think my last 3 need to be green, as I think I've passed my target for the month

Back