November 2016 Challenge

1.5 off for me today! X

5 lbs off today, I can't believe it! But not just me, everybody at class had a good loss or sts when they thought they had a gain due to not sticking to plan? Do you think the scales were fixed? :D

Just have to be good again this week not to put on next week. Still need a good loss next week to achieve my November target. :)

Will update all tomorrow! Welcome newbies, will be making a December one too so please join that also :)

Sorry I've been MIA - have been in my own world.

On Friday my amazing brilliant other half Matty proposed to me and I've been on cloud 9 ever since. I've known him for over 10 years and we've been officially a couple for nearly 6 years.

I am the happiest, most emotional person in the world right now and have not really thought of much else. We have Wednesday - Tuesday off work and will be celebrating a lot!! Well we already have been if I'm completely honest.

View attachment 184608

View attachment 184610
So pleased for you both
My last Friday weigh in was minus 0.5 lbs.

1.5lbs loss for me this week.

I have stayed the same this week.

It's not surprising really. Can't do 2 days off and get away with it. the Burgerking and copious amounts of wine last Saturday did not help matters.

Hoping for 2lb next week.

@Sazmajig and Matty Congratulations :0clapper:

Another 2 lb off for me please Sarah, thats now 2lb off of my initial SW target and 2 and a half off of my club ten.
Also achieved my target for this month, dead chuffed.
Good luck everyone who is yet to post results, see you all in the December challenge :)

1lb on for me.
Majorly struggling with winter foods, which flare up my IBS and that I loathe.
Got some ideas from group and back on it!
6lbs to target!

Ruth
X

Back