November 2016 Challenge

1 lb off for me today :).

I am off to Valencia Thu - Mon and totally expect a gain next Tuesday. Does anybody have any tips what to eat to (kind of) stay on track (or what to avoid)? I have never been to Spain before and have no clue (and I don't speak Spanish so will probably not be able to read the menu) :cool:. I am not a huge seafood lover either therefore Paella is not an option :oops:. I heard most of the dishes are made with lots of oil? I know I certainly will have the odd glass of red wine while there :rolleyes:

2lb off for me this week!

X

1/2 off for me this week :D very pleased as although I wasn't trying to get a loss I'm also not hoping for gains (I'm still trying to find my maintaining groove)

Off to afternoon tea with my nanny this week and then cooking her a birthday meal next week - She turns 86 and is one of my best friends so I'm going to spoil her!! The dinner will be SW friendly but the afternoon tea won't be!

How is everyone else's week looking?

Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 07.13.51.png

Last edited:
1lb gain for me, not totally unexpected, but a little disappointing as I sneaked a glance at my home scales on the weekend and thought I was going to get away with a maintain!

I lost 1lb today :) Would've liked a bit more but not complaining lol.

Hi,

My weigh day has changed due to the consultant saying we can no longer weigh and go. I now weigh on a Thursday. I lost 2.5lbs today! x

I don't understand @MrsFarr33 ...why can't you weigh and go??? Xx

I also wondered the same as @skinnydawn i didn't know consultants could do that!! Well done on your great loss!!

Ruth
X

@Trefoil as far as I'm aware they not allowed to stop people leaving after they've weighed! In fact I went to an earlier group tonight and out of 29 people that attended, only 6 of us stayed. @Still slimming Suzy have you heard anything about this? Xx

4lbs loss for me this week xx

Had my biggest gain tonight (but only my second) put 3.tlb on but I had a bloody good holiday & was completely off plan. Onwards & downwards now!! Back on it 100% meals all planned for the week!

STS for me this week, which am actually pleased about as I've been completely off the wagon! Back on it next week. Have a great weekend everyone! x

Back