November 2017 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
You know the drill,

I need

1. weigh day
  2. target
  3. holidays

You will have to bear with me this month as Im getting MARRIED and will be on Honeymoon towards the end of the month

I will update but it might not be as regular.

Exciting times! Hope you have the most wonderful time. :)

I'm going to do better this month. Birthday and holiday out the way. I dropped 2 of the 3lb I gained (weighed at home monday and did 4 SP days to do it) unofficially so walked away with just a 1lb gain this morning at group lol

I'm gonna go for 7lb please as I am aiming a bit higher.

6lbs total target for Nov. No holidays, Saturday weigh day.
Today I lost 2.5lbs (got my 7.5 stone award and Miss Slinky award)
Good luck with your wedding xx

Hi Sarah:)

Please put me down for 7lb please!
Weigh day Wednesday
No holidays

Thank you:)

Good luck Sarah with your wedding!

Very happy for you!

Hi Sarah
Please put me down for 6lb
weigh day is Wednesday
No holidays

Have an amazing wedding day x

Hi Sarah

Lost 1lb this morning x

Hey guys, sorry for the delay.

Its been a bit busy recently! Got my wedding dress last night and it all fits perfectly! Idea is to maintain and then i know ill put weight on on honeymoon.. so im being optimistic and with wedding, honeymoon and birthday if i can limit the gain to 5lbs (i gain really easily) I will be happy.

upload_2017-11-10_12-19-8.png

Its been a bit busy recently! Got my wedding dress last night and it all fits perfectly! Idea is to maintain and then i know ill put weight on on honeymoon.. so im being optimistic and with wedding, honeymoon and birthday if i can limit the gain to 5lbs (i gain really easily) I will be happy.

View attachment 188284
Delighted to hear your wedding dress fits perfectly! Well done Sarah:woohoo:

I can gain 5lbs just looking at food:p

1.5lbs loss for me this week.

Thank you

Last edited:

View attachment 188284
Hi Sarah, my weight for 4/11 week seems to be missing, I lost 0.5 kg (1.1 lb) are you able to add it to the scores please ? Cheers hon xx

Hi Sarah, another 1lb for me....slowly coming off lol. Hoping for better next week. Hope your wedding plans are coming along x also just noticed my 1lb loss for week 1 is missing too xx

Back