November Challenge

Kes

Gold Member
Thought i would start the ball rolling,

i would like to loose 10lb for November...
and we have 5 weigh ins for some...

Good Luck everyone!!!

KES- 10lb

KES- 10lb
Jelly Tot- 8lb

Hello i'm new here can i join , i ve been doing slimfast for 3 weeks now but keep slipping up by getting takeaways for dinner .
For November i would like to lose 6lbs.

hiya i would like to join you please dropped off this week but gonna start fresh tomorrow !(how many times have we said that lol!) gonna go for 8lb target any more would be great though fingers crossed good luck guys x x

KES- 10lb
Jelly Tot- 8lb

Mrsthorpe- 8lb

KES- 10lb
Jelly Tot- 8lb
Mrsthorpe- 8lb

BecciMac- 12lb

Oh and me and me!!! I have only started the Slim Fast Plan, well on Saturday I know I know what a silly day, but really needed the kick up the bum to get started!! I would like to loose 12lbs by end of november!!!

Welcome!!!
i think you will do well if you stick to it!!
good luck!!
and start a diary if you have not already and keep track of what you eat on there.. its reallllly helpful!! and ive had the most amazing support from others on here, so if yuou have any questions just ask them!!

Hi Becci,
i have it prescribed from the dr. so i would chat to him/her about it, and find out if thats the best way to go.
i dont know if you are supposed to use slim fast, with xenical, but its working for me. (although if not told the dr about it LOL)
speak to them, see what they say. and then if thats what you all decide...
ive only been on it a week, and ive not had any what most people call as side effects, but i would prefer to call the a consequence. as if you eat fatty foods, and rubbish, you are going to get the horribleness that goes with it...

Hello i'm new here can i join , i ve been doing slimfast for 3 weeks now but keep slipping up by getting takeaways for dinner .
For November i would like to lose 6lbs.

Welcome hayley83,

Just seen that your post was automatically moderated by our spam filter.

I have approved your post:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini!
KES- 10lb
Jelly Tot- 8lb
Mrsthorpe- 8lb
BecciMac- 12lb

Hayley83- 6lb

KES- 10lb
Jelly Tot- 8lb
Mrsthorpe- 8lb
BecciMac- 12lb
Hayley83- 6lb

Amby 10lb

Right everyone... GOod Luck!!!!!
we are on challenge now!!!!
keep us all updated on how you go

Putting myself down for 8lbs this month

good luck everyone!

KES- 10lb
Jelly Tot- 8lb
Mrsthorpe- 8lb
BecciMac- 12lb
Hayley83- 6lb
Amby 10lb

Reds -8lb

good luck reds!!!

Novemeber Challenge

Well 1st day! Going well so far (apart from this skimmed milk - that was a shock to the system with my tea)

I would liketo lose 10lb in November!

karen

KES -10lb
Jelly Tot -8lb
Mrsthorpe -8lb
BecciMac -12lb
Hayley83 -
6lb
Amby -10lb
Reds -8lb

Kjudge -10lb

Back