November Challenge?

Okay I only started slim and save yesterday (doin it CD style with a protein and certain veg meal in eve) and for the rest of the week I did 4 sessions in the pool, weetabix & sometimes with toast, tuna sandwich at lunch and a protein and veg meal in the eve. Results.........well Sunday I was 12stone. And today 11stone 8lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing what loss I will have this week as it's my 1st VLCD week!!

Thanks fuffs thats a really useful tip, my dentist will be thanking you also :)

lol!!! No problem :)

Okay I only started slim and save yesterday (doin it CD style with a protein and certain veg meal in eve) and for the rest of the week I did 4 sessions in the pool, weetabix & sometimes with toast, tuna sandwich at lunch and a protein and veg meal in the eve. Results.........well Sunday I was 12stone. And today 11stone 8lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing what loss I will have this week as it's my 1st VLCD week!!

Well done!!! You are doing really well already :)

Yes Phoenix the ketosis breath is disgusting. Lots of water, mouthspray and mouth wash in order before the dentist. I'm sure he's used to smelly breath anyway given his profession :).

Weight to lose by end of Nov

Bordersgirl ............10lb.......-1.4 so far
Phoenix2010 .........15lb.......-7.5 so far
Suze012 ...............16.5lb....-4.5 so far

Had my second weigh in today, and since my last was in Oct this is my 'so far' in Nov. Lost 4.5lbs this week bringing my total up to 17lbs in 2 weeks :) woooooo now 15.8lbs So have got to loose on average 4lbs a week to get to target.. might seem a bit optimistic now haha I think I set mine after my high of the first week weigh in! I am still going for that one though. Will bring me to.. 14st 10 :) as long as I get into the 14's I wil be happy :)

Well done Suze! Enjoy your meal today.

Notice it's all the naughty daily weighers on the list so far :D

I just can't help but daily weigh, have just asked my husband to hide the scales so I don't daily weigh! Shall see how that goes :)

It is bad that I am dreading it!! I will just feel a bit awkward ordering water and then being fussy with my meal haha I am going to have the salad for lunch then a shake for tea/nightime. Skipped my brekkie so I could keep the cals down low. I shall see what it says on the scales over the next few days :)

When I had my lunch out I was full after a chicken breast and some leaves. I had a shake in the evening when I got home but I wasn't particularly hungry.

People won't care if you are a bit fussy as long as you eat something. If you sat there with only a glass of water they'd be commenting that you weren't eating anything. Chicken and salad seems a healthy choice to me and I enjoyed mine lots. I did have a diet coke tho, not water. I'm sure restaurants are so used to people asking for special combinations I wouldn't feel embarrassed about that.

How long until you beg hubby for the scales back? ;)

I have to weigh daily , Im too impatient to wait a whole weekto see if its working and actually I think its a really good way of knowing exactly what isgoing on with your body and then you can either rationalise it ie totm or do something about it

If i was good for a whole week only to find i hadnt lost anything id give up , i know i would

I think each to their own really , Ive never been a very good vlcder , mixing and matching and cheating here an there , taking breaks etc, but i think if you achieve your goal in the end then the way you got there doesnt really matter

Go Daily weighers club !!!

Yeah, I'm with you Phoenix. At least I know throughout the week if it's going to be a good week or not. If I got on the scales after a week and had lost practically nothing I would feel like jacking it in. Weighing daily manages my expectations :). Anyway, I'm an addict and not afraid to admit it :D

I weigh daily. Cant help it. Morning routine is toilet, naked weigh then get on with my day with either a scowl for an hour or a smile, depending what the scales say lol

Well i got through it! Had no starter theh chicken n lettuce for main n black coffee for dessert! I just feel totally unsatisfied tho, not hungry or anything just weird lol husband had pate, beef medalions and sticky toff pud! After me being fussy with my,order, i was nice about it kinda jokey and the waiter going over it to make sure they got it right then brought out my salad with the coleslaw, pot salad, pasta salad n cous cous!!!! Grrr i sent it back and had to go over it again. Then they brought it out with just a few lettuce leaves, i assumed they would give me extra lettuce but nope! And of course paid the same. Was good tho just not sure its worth it.

What do u guys,think of unsweetened soya milk? I just got some from tesco for 100ml its 20 cal n 0.2carbs surely this is better than having thr bit of skimmed milk which i have the odd cup of coffee with, just the last few days n loses are the same.

I have found soya milk splits on hot drinks. Not sure why. Values sound ok though :)

Well done on lunch. You did really well. Was it hard watching your hubby eat lovely food?

Yeah it said that i should put milk in first n not boiling water so its a bit cooler. I think im a bit of a feeder lol they gave me chips in a bowl n i kept making him eat more. His bmi is healthy n v fit goes out running n weights etc. Heck so did i b4 pregnancy well joging on treadmill 3 times a week. I have been back to the gym just not since this diet dont feel enough energy on it n im lazy lol go walks tho.

Well done you for keeping strong. You might not think it was worth it now but you will tomorrow when you're not struggling to get back into ketosis again :). They did the same to me when I had my lunch and asked for no bread and no chips. They brought the chips anyway and I thought I'd have a bit more salad to compensate for the missing items but no such luck. Luckily there were some 'I don't like salad' people at the meal and we swapped their salad for my chips :).

I know what you mean about being a feeder. I'm buying nice things at the supermarket for the OH and taking sweets into work for everyone. Just not eating any myself. My OH doesn't need to lose weight though. He seems able to eat biscuits etc and not put on weight. It's so not fair! :banghead:

I weigh daily. Cant help it. Morning routine is toilet, naked weigh then get on with my day with either a scowl for an hour or a smile, depending what the scales say lol

That is me to a tee! :D

I'm sad and weigh when I go to bed too. I'm usually about 2lbs heavier at bedtime than first thing in the morning.

I have taken to the night time weigh in at present soon lol...Gotta stop it.

And my partner is like a rake whatever he eats....grrrrrr lol

Bordersgirl ............10lb.......-1.4 so far
Phoenix2010 .........15lb.......-8 so far
Suze012 ...............16.5lb....-4.5 so far

only half a lb but after no move on the scales for 2 days i have to be grateful for anything i can get :)

Back