November Challenge?

I can safely say I am not going to meet my nov challenge :( boo I was way too optimistic at the start of the month. After loosing 12.5lbs in one week I think you tend to be :)

So I gained 1/2lb today so have only lost 1lb in 6 days and weigh in tomoz.:cry: This is defo my worst week yet! I have only 5 more weigh in's to go till my break so hoping for better over the next 5 days! grrrr :) Perhaps my mini break (3days) will kickstart my losses or something :confused:

I'm having a crap week too Suze so you're not alone! I currently weigh more than I did last Wed at WI and I've been good :cry:. I reset my goal to 13lbs when I was having a good time about 10 days ago having opted for only 10lbs at the start when I was having a slow time. Now I'm thinking that 10lbs was more realistic!

When I had my break (6 days) I did put on 6lbs but I lost all of it and more in 5 days when I started back so I don't think it was all fat, mainly water.

Well we are supposed to loose on average a stone a month I was hoping for more I guess cause I was still new to it. I wont get better in dec either! Jan will be my month, but back to work and a bit nervous about doing it then.

No one will bat an eyelid at work Suze. I think we worry about what people think more than they do. Or just say you're doing Slimfast if you don't want to say a VLCD. In fact you could 'step up' to something like the next Cambridge step if you wanted to do the last bit more slowly and of course with that you'll get some real food. I've told people I'm on a VLCD and after the initial bit of interest no one really says anything other than to say that I've lost weight :).

Prob will say I am on slim fast, not sure I want to admit to the extreme VLCD. Nah if i am going to do this I want to do it 100%otherwise I will just do WW which is my eventual plan (so I keep saying :) haha) but its sooo addictive! the thought of being able to loose a stone a month compared to my usual 7/8lbs with WW is just too appealing... :) yeah its the blinking toughest diet I have been on, but the best for losses! :)

Have lost 3.2lb so far this week, and weigh in wednesday, really needed a good week after STS last week

Bordersgirl ............13lb.......-10.6 so far
Phoenix2010 .........15lb.......-14.2 so far
Suze012 ...............16.5lb....-11.5 so far
Fatfighter..............15lbs......-13 so far
Midnightsparkles .....7lb ....... -2 so far
Nasher and Basher ...8lb........just started

Well done Phoenix - almost at target! :clap: I'm going to make sure I get some of those perles before WI if I keep staying the same. You and midnight have had 'assisted losses' :D

Bordersgirl ............13lb.......-10.6 so far
Suze012 ...............16.5lb....-12.5 so far

Waaaa and i was 100%!!! Maybe 4lbs will magically go in 3days?? Haha

Well Suze, I'm holding out for 3lbs in 3 days. Be a miracle for me to be honest :)

Bordersgirl ............13lb.......-10.4 so far

I reckon I manage to miscalculate my losses :rolleyes: so I've corrected the above now which means I'm even further away from target than I thought! Brain failure :p Doesn't affect my overall target for 2011 though which was always to lose 4 stone by Xmas.

Midnightsparkles .....7lb ....... -6 so far

Lost 4lbs this week although it would have been 6lbs as I was showing 16.8 until this morning when my totm started and pushed me back up to 16.10 which I am very annoyed about considering it's my weigh day... grrrrr. Still I know it will go back down in a few days and then I will add it to next weeks amount lost. :rolleyes:

I sympathise with TOTM as that always affects me too. Still 4lbs is still good and it's good to have that 2lb in the bag for next week meaning you could be in line for another 4 pounder.

Phoenix2010 .........15lb.......-14.2

Well I cant really complain at that , Im 0.8lb shy of this months target and considering ive had 3 days where Ive spontaneously gone off plan its not bad

Am feeling a little deflated though , as the last 2 weeks have been tough , my December target will have to be much more modest and I think Im going to have to add some exercise in to try to counteract at least some of the over indulgences that will be occurring

Hope to see you in the December thread "Im still here " whether you intend to lose/sts or gain will still be good to check in with everyone every day

roll on January I say when the really hard work begins

Bordersgirl ............13lb.......-11.8

A bit of a cock up in my calculations. My original target was 10lb as I was having a slow time so I revised it to 13lb when things speeded up as I thought that I'd started Nov at 14 13 and was going to try and get down to 14 0, but actually it turns out I was 14 12 so my target should have been 12lbs. Confused? I certainly am :confused:

Anyway I missed it by a little bit but that's ok because my big goal was always my Xmas target which was to lose a total of 4 stone. I've got 8.2lbs to go to reach that. Going to be a challenge but I have to give it my best shot.

Our little group has lost over 4 stone between us and not everyone has checked in yet :)

Suze012 ...............16.5lb....-14.5

Didnt make the target but lost a stone in nov so happy with that! One more weigh in 2moz (mybday) then not back on it till mon, hope i dont do too much damage xx

Suze012 ...............16.5lb....-14.5
Fatfighter..............15lbs......-15.5

Didn't think I was going to make it so very pleased with that :D

Well done Suze and fatfighter! Great losses :clap:

Hmmm interesting to look back , i lost 14.2lb in 30 days, so I know I can do it , just needed reminding , need to get back in that mind set. We all did so well in November

Interesting to look back at how many were doing the November challenge compared to the January and February!

Back