November Challenge?

I won't be starting till later this week and will have a meal off where I 'may' come out of ketosis so I'm going to go for 17.5lb

Ha, I'd be happy with 10 and the rate I'm going I won't make that!

Ooh, I'll overshoot and say I'd like to shed 14lbs... but I won't complain as long as I'm losing :) I'd love to lose a dress size this month though, that's my real goal!

I've only started today so fingers crossed I should see some decent losses, plus I'm fairly hefty ! I would love to lose 28lbs this month x

14lbs for me :)

I will say 14lb to be on the safe side. Before my unplanned break I would have said at least 21lb. But the break saw my whhole 11lbs go back on. I feel that was mainly a kickback from eating low carb, as 7lbs of that was gone this morning after upping my water and herbal teas.

So got 4lb to get back to my Wednesday W.I weight. My last weigh in weight is what I want to be 14lbs less than. So I am 18lbs to lose at the moment lol

Hope everyone followed that lol

I'm going to go for 15lbs.
-3 for me today x

I've only done 0.8lbs so far but my losses are soooo slooow so every little helps :rolleyes:

I have started today after getting my delivery this week!!! 1st milkshake done....am going to do it like the 790 Cambrdige diet I did a while back so will be having a peice of chicken and some broccoli in the eve.
LEt's get this party started!!!

I think that's a sensible approach gbee as you don't have too much to lose (relatively speaking). Welcome and good luck!

Weight to lose by end of Nov

Bordersgirl ............10lb.......-1.4 so far
Phoenix2010 .........15lb.......-4 so far

Mine will be in fractions as every fraction counts when you lose slowly :)

Well, I think I am living proof of water weight...In two days I am down to 1lb less than wednesday weigh in. I had put my 11lb back on and it was all temporary weight. I feel on top of the world. Herbal tea and plenty of water is a gift from the Gods lol

I will add my name and official weigh in results wednesday :) Or, may ask someone else to do it, as I will be back in Birmingham with no laptop or internet lol

Weight to lose by end of Nov

Bordersgirl ............10lb.......-1.4 so far
Phoenix2010 .........15lb.......-7.5 so far

miscalculation late last night now rectified , hopefully im in ketosis now and on target to lose 10lb again for 1st week, although my official weigh day will be wed ill update daily to keep my moral up
Im still getting hunger pains on and off and not experiene the elation/energy some people describe , struggled to get out of bed this morning to be honest , although that might be becasue I did naff all yesterday , come monday and back to work i might feel a bit more awake

Last edited:
You will get deeper into ketosis. Have you got a mouth that tastes really nasty when you wake up?

You are doing really well so far. Seems you are defo on track for your week one target :)

Well done Phoenix! Looks like you'll need to revise your target the rate you're going! :clap:

Thanks girls , great to get some encouragement
Occasionally I get the metallic taste in my mouth but not sure , doesnt your mouth usually taste nasty in the morning anyway

Ive got a dentist appointment on tuesday , im dreading it , ill be so embarrased , any ideas other than mouth wash and mints

It is more than the usual morning taste. More like you drank milk and ate biscuits as you got into bed the night before. Mine tastes sour first thing. Yuck! lol

Best thing you can do day before and day of dentist is up your water intake. It is one of the best things to combat ketosis breath. I think a dry mouth makes it worse also x

Back