NOVEMBER LOSERS

I hope by the end of November be at 11 stone ! Then I have one (MAYBE 2 WEEKS MAX) on it to refeed me til the 21st!
But definitely be 11 stone by the end of November!!!!!!!!! xxx

Good luck! :) Enjoy your christmas off ;)

Abbz I think you're the cutest person ever! haha
You have such a positive attitude, you will fly this !!!!!!!!
Ive been fine on this and have had such a positive attitude every day barr one day about 3 weeks ago I hit a really bad slump and just felt hungry all day! went bed, slept it off and was grand! You're gonna be fine cause the attitude makes such a difference :D
Cant wait to finish, just hope to God I'm 11 or below at the end of November, then I'll be fine coming off on the 7th or 14th for refeed week eekkkkkk xxx

Abbz I think you're the cutest person ever! haha
You have such a positive attitude, you will fly this !!!!!!!!
Ive been fine on this and have had such a positive attitude every day barr one day about 3 weeks ago I hit a really bad slump and just felt hungry all day! went bed, slept it off and was grand! You're gonna be fine cause the attitude makes such a difference :D
Cant wait to finish, just hope to God I'm 11 or below at the end of November, then I'll be fine coming off on the 7th or 14th for refeed week eekkkkkk xxx

Awh thank you! I try hehe. I haven't had any hunger or bad cravings yet, I just keep reading the success of everyone on here and thinking that no food is worth ruining the little that I've already achieved! Good luck with the refeed, bet you can't wait to eat real food! xxx

I'm in my first week but have done this plan before and lost 20 lb in my first 4 weeks... I hope to loose at least a stone by the end of November.

I'm in my first week but have done this plan before and lost 20 lb in my first 4 weeks... I hope to loose at least a stone by the end of November.

Wow that's amazing! Good luck, I'm sure you'll do it :)

Back