November Mini Challenge...5th-5th

well done nibbles!...xx

well, ladies it was bad news on the job front!! Me n hubby both being made redundant as the office is closing not sure how long we have left could be anything from 3 to 6 months....boo hoo! still in shock and have to go for my weigh-in in a bit, please no more bad news!!
will update later!

xx

well, ladies it was bad news on the job front!! Me n hubby both being made redundant as the office is closing not sure how long we have left could be anything from 3 to 6 months....boo hoo! still in shock and have to go for my weigh-in in a bit, please no more bad news!!
will update later!
xx

Oh LellyCD, words can't say how sorry i am for you and your hubby. Not the news that i wanted to find after your post telling about the employee meeting.
Times are hard for so many people at the moment.
Thinking of you both at this time and hope the future weeks bring better news and new opportunities for you both.

Thanks Nibbles! we're feeling ok at the moment don't think the reality has kicked in quite yet, we all went stright from the meeting to the pub (no drink though and i popped home for a time to go and have my weigh-in, lost 1lb! yay! small victory in the scheme of things but hey it's closer to the finish line. Only 6lbs to go now, had a nice long chat with my CDC about maybe becoming a counsellor myself, will think about it seriously going to need about all options i suppose!

xx

Lellycd - 10lbs
Pretika - 12lbs
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs
Suesurrey - 11lbs
Smurf - 16lbs
Louise - 8lb
Hur575 - 16lbs
Soolaboola - 16lbs
Nibbles - 10lbs

Lellycd - 10lbs Lost 4lbs so far
Pretika - 12lbs Lost 3lbs so far
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs Lost 5lbs so far
Suesurrey - 14lbs Lost 8lbs so far
Smurf - 16lbs - Lost 5lbs so far
Louise - 8lb
Hur575 - 16lbs Lost 8lbs so far
Soolaboola - 16lbs Lost 5lbs so far
Nibbles - 10lbs Lost 3lbs so far

Have attempted to update losses which have been posted over last couple of days.
Hope it is correct.

Last edited:
Lelly well done on the 1lb loss!!:26:
Sorry to hear your bad news hope the outlooks better for you and hubby! Thinking of you!!:hug99:

Thanks smurf! My mood seems to be a bit up and down, one minute i'm thinking it's ok we can deal with it and then the fear sets in and i think aaarrghh what are we going to do and then i get angry at them and I keep going round in circles. Sure don't feel like doing much work at the moment either!

So anyway, how's it going for everyone? I'm must say i'm finding that i'm doing more of an 810 so far this week, and it's fine measured myself this morning and I have lost some inches but added inches in other places so i'm still the same inch wise. oh well can't expect much of a difference having only lost 1lb can I!!

The mini nov challenge is still looking good for all who've posted their results and still 2 weeks to go!!

Have a great day everyone!!

xx

Hiya - All . Well done on your losses I have lost 3lbs this week. So lost 6lbs so far in novmeber with 6 to go!!

Hi pretika, well done on your 3lbs that's fab!! only a couple more for for you and you'll be in the 10's!!

Good luck for another great week!

xx

well done pretika!...xxx

HI All - Thanks for the support!! You are all doing great!!!

Hope all well on this thread.

Just got in from work just before 6pm and had a shower. Managed to resist the scales. Shock horror.

Now i am attempting to do CD1000, i am resisting the temptation to weigh myself, in case the loss is zero during this first week of CD1000. I remember the disappointment 3 weeks ago when i lost zero (my own fault whilst on mini hol).
I have so enjoyed the big losses each week and am dreading the expected slow down. Can't wait to hit my goal of 9st 10lbs. But fear i might just fail going up those last few steps of the CD Plan.

How is everyone else doing???

hey Nibbles, well done on avoiding those scales! sooo glad i don't have a ny i'd be jumping on them every 5 mins if I did!! I'm doing more of a 810 thing this week but so hoping for a loss as i want to get this last few lbs done as soon as poss! i'm sure you'll do fine, have you found any hunger increasing type thing since doing 1000?

I felt i was losing control a bit weds so yesterday i did a 4 shakes day to get my head straight and then today I felt much better.

Is 1000 a lot of food to fit in after doing 810?

xx

Morning everyone, I'm up early this morning as hubby woke me up getting ready to go to work, might go back to bed for an hour though!

Going to the gym today for a bit of exercise and then back home and having my nephew his afternoon, so there'll 3 kids here later...defintely not going to get any peace today!

Got a bit of a dodgy belly these last 2 days, not sure what's happened, had a 4 shake day weds, SS+ yesterday and my belly won't stop grumbling, not hungry or anything, just feels like it's not happy!

How's everyone doing? any updates to add to the challenge? Hope you're all having a great week.
Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?

xx

Yay!! I lost another 4lbs today!!! So pleased!!! That's 9lbs off for me in this challenge already!!

Lellycd - 10lbs Lost 4lbs so far
Pretika - 12lbs Lost 6lbs so far
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs Lost 9lbs so far
Suesurrey - 14lbs Lost 8lbs so far
Smurf - 16lbs - Lost 5lbs so far
Louise - 8lb
Hur575 - 16lbs Lost 8lbs so far
Soolaboola - 16lbs Lost 5lbs so far
Nibbles - 10lbs Lost 3lbs so far

Yay Gem, well done you! that's fabulous, good luck for another great week!!
xx

Yeah, LittleGem, well done.Keep it up and keep updating the album.
LellyCD, hope you are well.
Smurf, don't seem to hear from you so much now, hope that you are still keeping the losses going.
Ruth, although your posts are occasionally found elsewhere on Minimins, may your weight loss still continue and all the very best on losing those last few pounds.
And the rest of this thread, keep on CD-ing.

I am really getting bored now, suppose it is the downside of being so near the finishing line and that devil on your shoulder saying 'oh don't worry about those last few pounds'.
Some work colleagues told me this week, that i have no idea how slim i am and that i shouldn't take it too far. Can't see it myself. Won't stand on scales 'til tomorrow morning and then tomorrow nite's WI.
1000CD offers food with 2 CD soups/shakes per day. Really don't understand how i still can lose weight, but suppose 1000cals is still way below daily average of 1500-2000cals. It's that feeling of having been able to lose the weight so easily & quickly on 3 soups/shakes and not accepting a slow weight loss at the end.
I can see now, how eating disorders start, although i am not on that route at all.
Just determined to stay down in latter half of the 9st zone when i shift those last few pounds.
Off now to do our local High Street Xmas Hunt (hunt cartoon characters in shop windows & do questionnaire) in our Siberian weather, parade on Friday and forms have to be completed by then.

well done gem youve got to be soooo pleased with your weight loss!!!

hi nibbles! yes im still here just dont seem to get 5 mins to myself lately!! hope your ok and things are good for you!...xx

Back