November pledge

hypa2008

I pledge to lose a stone in november and anymore is a bonus. Anyone else want to pledge with me

Hi hypa2008

I plan to finally get to goal during November and to stick to the maintenance plan.

yey, I'm up for a stone coming off!! It's day 1 for me so early days but even a stone would stop my trousers clinging to my A$$ !! So embarrissing!

Im up for that!

I'll go for a stone in November too!

should have called it stone pledge with everyone pledging a stone lol. Yay to us :D

me too - that would be properly amazing!!!!! i have my birthday mid november so may not get to the 1 stone mark but even 10lbs would be fab!!

I will too :)

I'd love to pledge, but I have a Ball on 7th November, my SIL's 50th birthday party on 8th November and my hubby's 40th birthday party on 29th November - so not looking good - but I pledge to try my very best.

Val x

Started 07.10.08
14.10.08 - 10lbs
21.10.08 - 4lbs
28.10.08 - 4lbs

I pledge to lose one stone toooooo.
Val123, just dance it off with all those parties. I went to a wedding the other week, sit down dinner, free champagne and wine, and still lost 5lb. Danced all night and walked for miles along the beach the next day.....

I think that I might pledge a stone, of course first i have to start...

I pledge a stone too! I'm starting on Monday and am aiming to get first to BMI 25 (about 1st 4lbs off), then 1 and a half stone off on CD (may go for a few more lbs if I feel like it nearer the time but BMI 25 has been my goal for the past 2 years so would be over the moon to get there!!) xxx

Back