November Starters!

Hevs87

Hi,
Im new to the forum and would like to loose a total of 7 stone. I am currently doing weight watchers from home diet, and would love any tips or advice on how to loose my weight in a healthy way and to keep the weight off! :)

Hi
I am off to my first WW class today and have around 4 stone to lose. This site is really helpful and you can get loads of tips plus links to points online calculators etc. Good luck on your journey

HI and good look to you both it is agr8 site Iwent off track for afew wks restarted on tues so trying to repair the damaage:eek:

Hi Hevs
Im not doing weight watchers but know that it is a really good diet. I would advise you to take one day at a time, dont be cruel to yourself, after all you are the most amazing person and you deserve to treat yourself as such. You are going to succeed on your journey because you believe in yourself and because you believe that what you are doing will help you, your self esteem and your confidence.

Please use this forum because the people that post on here are absolutely amazing and I dont know how i would have coped without them.

Back