Novice with yo-yo motivation!!!

I'm the same at certain times of the month. I'm irritable & NEED chocolate!! Have you seen the thread about putting curly wurlys in the freezer? Made me giggle. They'll take that long to chew you'll only eat half, get sick & only use up half the syns lol.

I've had SW Carbonnara for dinner tonight, yummy!! Really could have slurrped a White wine with it but Diet Coke it is ?. I've bought lots if treats for my 3yr old son today so I'm trying to decide what to use my syns on.

Do you have anything exciting planned for your birthday? X

That curly wurly malarkey really makes me :8855:Who wants a rock hard choc and toffee bar?! Plus you could break a tooth on it. Ridiculous!

I like to savour my little bar of Dairy Milk. You know the size you get in selection boxes. Good value for 4 points :D

Must give the Carbonara a go. I bought myself the Extra Easy recipe book last week but it's currently being used as a coaster... not sure that's what they had in mind ;)

Think I might head to bed shortly, to stop myself raiding the fridge...

Hi Both

I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your thread! I'm new to minimins - and looking for some support! I've been a member at SW for 18 months and in that time I've lost 2.5 stone. Since Christmas I haven't been as focused and although I've been going to group to get weighed I haven't been on track and gained about 7lbs in that time! I haven't been for the last 2 weeks due to birthdays/hen night etc - you know just life just takes over. Now I'm scared of what the scales will say at weigh in tomorrow!!! According to my scales I've put on about 5lbs since my last weigh in
:( - although I know this is down to me not sticking to plan.

I just wondered if you had any tips to get me back on track? I'm a bridesmaid in August and I want at least to shift what I have gained, no-one wants to be the fat bridesmaid!
xxx

Hi LadyC,

Of course we don't mind. I totally understand about the Bridesmaid thing! You've got something to aim for & you can do it!!!

For me lately, Ive grown fed up of listening to myself say 'right, that's it, I'm back on it again from tomorrow' & by 11am Im hitting the custard creams. Lol. I have been sticking to plan since Sunday now & I'm making sure I'm recording everything in my phone. I keep reading the food diaries & inspiration section & honestly it gets you fired up!! My pussinboots friend has been a great help with lots of support too. She is doing so well with her weight loss, she's keeping me going ?. Go shopping, stock up & plan your meals. Come on girl you can do it xxxxx

Day 3

Bkfast
350 ml skimmed milk for tea & coffees
Alpen Light (1/2 B)
Mullerlight

Lunch
1 small slice wmeal bread (1/2 B)
Slice of cooked chicken
Rocket Salad Leaves
Apple Slices

Snacks
Small Handful of Grapes
Pear
Mugshot

Dinner
SW Carbonnara (delicious)
2 x Choc Buttons 1 Syn??
Curly Wurly 6 Syns (at room temp lol)
Total 7 ish syns

Very chuffed with today again, craving a glass of wine though ? x

Day 3

Bkfast
350 ml skimmed milk for tea & coffees
Alpen Light (1/2 B)
Mullerlight

Lunch
1 small slice wmeal bread (1/2 B)
Slice of cooked chicken
Rocket Salad Leaves
Apple Slices

Snacks
Small Handful of Grapes
Pear
Mugshot

Dinner
SW Carbonnara (delicious)
2 x Choc Buttons 1 Syn??
Curly Wurly 6 Syns (at room temp lol)
Total 7 ish syns

Very chuffed with today again, craving a glass of wine though ? x

Resisted the wine last night (such an achievement). However I've had a headache all day that feels like a hangover!!!! I seem to remember having them before when I was on this plan??? Is this normal???

Resisted the wine last night (such an achievement). However I've had a headache all day that feels like a hangover!!!! I seem to remember having them before when I was on this plan??? Is this normal???

Hmmm it could just be all the sh*t leaving your system. I got that for a few weeks after ditching the Diet Coke and processed foods. Stick with it, it's just a detox period. Other than that make sure you're using all of your HEXA and HEXB. They aren't optional, your body needs them to stay healthy, oh and plenty of water. I refill a 2ltr bottle daily and make sure I drink it all throughout the day. Dehydration is murder for a bad head xxx

Definately drinking more water tomorrow to try & shift this headache!! My diary is full today, I'm so greedy lol:

Bkfst
2 x Alpen Light melted in Microwave
Vanilla Mullerlight
350 ml skmmed milk for Tea & Coffees

Lunch
Warbutons White Thin Slice (5 syns)
1 Laughing Cow Cheese Extra Light (part A)
Rocket Leaves
Onion

Snacks
FF Activia
Orange
Cooked Chicken Slice
1/2 jar of cockles

Dinner
Starter: Muscles cooked in onions, garlic, White wine & Quark (3syns) 1/4 bottle wine used but then the sauce was drained. Split between me & the hubby. I reckon 3 syns as most of the sauce was left in the pan????
Main: Rainbow Trout, New Potatoes & Garden Peas. Salad Cream
Dessert: Mullerlight & Clementine with 6 White choc buttons (2 syns?)

Total syns 10 ish

Forgot to include Salad Cream Syns. Tablespoon 2syns?

Total for the day 12 ish.

So I lasted 4 days without a vino so I've treat myself to a glass tonight with dinner. I've had to forfeit my Curly Wurly mind!!! Grrr!! Lol.

Bkfst

2 x Weetabix (b)
350 Skimmed Milk (a)

Lunch

1/2 Banana
Warburtons Thin Sandwhich (5syns)
2 Fried Eggs (in Frylight)
Rocket Leaves

Dinner

SW Quiche with Bacon, Onion, Tomatoes & Chilli Flakes. SW Chips. Salad.

Malibu & Diet Coke (2.5 syns)
Glass of White Wine (6 syns)
Total 13.5 syns

Bkfst

7:30am 2 Alpen Lights (b)
Mullerlight
350ml skimmed milk for coffees

Busy day so didn't eat again until 8pm when friends came round for dinner. I made Chicken Tikka Masala using Pataks Curry Paste. Then I had a poppadom with dips, small naan bread, rice, slice of cake & a bottle of wine. 50+ syns. I suppose you could say I fell off the wagon. Today is going to be very long after going to bed at 2:30am & the baby waking me up at 6am!! Feeling annoyed about yesterday & feeling very full & bloated (with a headache from the wine & tiredness) determined to stick to plan though. I usually have some kind of treat on a Saturday but not this week!! Off to make myself a coffee to try & wake up :-(

Oh no my yo-yo has yo'd this evening again :-(

It's probably yo yoed off to the same place mine went tonight :-/

He he. If I'm honest it happens most Sat nights!! Start again tomorrow. Must try harder next weekend. Nice to know I'm not alone :)

How are you getting on Missis? I had a mental busy weekend and it really tested my resolve but managed to stay within my Syns *polishes shiny halo* :)

Hi Ladies, today has been alot better thankfully! Been out for sis-in-law's Birthday to local pub. Ordered a Steak with Jacket Potato (no butter) & peas. I was also nominated driver so no alcohol! My 7 month old baby is under the weather at the minute :-(

Feel like I'm running out of steam!! Hope you're both well & have had a lovely weekend!

My yo-yo has returned again so I'm motivated :)

P.S
PB I can see your halo from here xxxxx

Sunday

Bkfst

350 ml skimmed milk for coffees (a)

Lunch

Mullerlight

Dinner
Steak, Jacket Potato, Pees & Onion Ring (3.5 syns) 2 x glasses of White Wine (12 syns)

Snacks
2 x Alpen Light (b)

From tomorrow I need to make a concious effort to a) drink more water & b) have 1/3 superfree with each meal!!

Bkfst

350 ml Skim Milk for Coffees (a)

2 Egg Omelette with Mushrooms, Red Onion, 2 slices of Cooked Chicken, Black Pepper & Peri-Peri Flakes. Coffee with Sweetner.

Lunch

Butternut Squash Soup
2 Sml Wmeal Bread (b)

Snacks

1/2 Chicken Burger (2 syns)
Options Choc Sachet (2 syns)

Dinner

2 Turkey Steaks with Cajun Spice Mix (2 syns for tomato purée)
SW chips
Salad

Mullerlight
Orange
Meringue Nest (2.5 syns)

Total 8.5 syns

Oh & I managed 1 Litre of Water + Coffees

Back