Novice with yo-yo motivation!!!

You really want to know??

Last night I had a Chicken Parmesan with Chips & Salad. Parmesan is a Chicken Breast in Breadcrumbs smeared in creamy Bechemel Sauce, topped with lashings & lashings of melted cheese. Then today, I've had a Large Chicken Sandwhich Meal from McDonalds, a cream egg & now a bottle of White wine. I'm starting again tomorrow! So naughty!!!! :-(

How are you? You had a nice weekend?

How are you? You had a nice weekend?

Honestly that doesn't sound as bad as it could have been. You've had your wee night/ day now. Time to put it behind you and climb back up onto the wagon :)

I think it's really important to tell yourself that you are ALLOWED to eat off plan sometimes. I know I look forward to a big greasy Dominos every now and again. In fact life would be pretty dull without it. BUT I also know that I don't want to look in the mirror anymore and feel bad about myself. Therefore it's SW 90% of the time and only treat night if I lost/ maintained that week.

That's how I've been working it anyway :)

Yes, I've had a good weekend. Few beers but nothing too crazy. Had to eat out this afternoon and was hard to syn. Went for a sandwich with a tuno mayo mix and coleslaw. Ah well. Sometimes you just have to make the best choice out of a lot of bad ones. Y'know.

I've been trying to drink loads of water today and eat my fruit. xx

Ah thank you honey! Today has been a better day. Mum made some Ham & Veg soup (all free) so I've filled up on that today!

Bkfst

2 x Weetabix
350 ml skimmed Milk

Lunch

1/2 Cheese Toastie (White Bread) (I reckon 10 syns should cover it) Tut, tut!! I ordered it for my 3 year old & he wouldn't touch it!! I really can't see food go to waste so I had half :-(

Dinner

Homemade Ham & Veg Soup x 2 Bowls

Snacks

Toffee Muller
Alpen Light Bar

Been off plan for a few days now..... Is it ok to get back on it half way through the day? I've been fed up all day so I've decided to have a healthy tea of Steak, SW Coleslaw & SW Chips!!

SW coleslaw is delicious!! First time I made it! Lots left over too :)

Good, good day :)

Bkfst

2 Choc Weetabix (B) + 2 syns
350 ml skimmed milk (A)

Lunch

Chicken & Bacon Salad

Dinner

Jacket Potato, SW Coleslaw, Beetroot & Birds Eye Peri peri Chicken (3.5 syns)

Snacks

2 x Pink & Whites (5 syns)

Total 10.5 syns

So annoyed at myself after getting weighed this morning! I knew it was going to happen! A Christening, Mothers Day Choccies & a take away has resulted in a 4lb gain! Grrrr. Flying off to Dublin on Friday with my hubby so I must stick to plan this week. I'll feel really uncomfortable if I don't. I'm suffering with sinusitis at the minute which is causing a horrible migrane. (which resembles a hangover) I knew I was comfort eating far too much!

Lots of water today & superfree I think!

Wish me luck xxxx

Monday 11th April

Bkfst

2 x Weetabix
350 ml skim milk

Lunch

Jacket Potato
Beans with Chilli Powder
Beetroot

Snack

Alpen Light 3 syns
Couple spoonfuls of Tesco Value Cottage Pie that my son left over (just couldn't resist) 1.5 syns I reckon.

Dinner

Cooked Chicken, SW Chips, Salad & Beetroot

Total Syns 4.5

I had planned to have a highlight & pink & white wafer for supper but I needed my bed. Very good day in the end!!!

Forgot to mention that I did an hour walking ystday. Pushing pram & a buggy board attached for my 3 yr old. Hard work at times. :)

Bkfst

Toffee Mullerlight
Banana
350ml skim milk for tea & coffee

Lunch (Picnic in the park)

Sandwhich with 2 x Sml Wmeal Bread (B) Slice Cooked Chicken Salad

Alpen Light 3 syns
Worcester Sauce French Fries 4.5 syns
Can of diet pepsi

Had a weak moment :

1 McDonalds Chic Nugget 1.5 syns
Couple of chips (5) 2 syns
Spoonful of Mcflurry 2 syn

Dinner

Kebabs made with Turkey, Onions & Pepper, SW Wedged & SW Garlic Dip (made from FF Nat Yoghurt, Parsley & Garlic Granules)

Pink & White 2.5 syns

Total 15.5 syns

Disappointed with how many syns i've had today :-(

Quick update. I haven't been logging my food diary on here as I was filling out a sheet from class. First weigh in was Thursday morning (should have been Wed evening but I couldn't make it) & I've lost 5 1/2 lb. I was over the moon!! Really should go for my 1/2 stone next week but so far I'm struggling. Stuck to plan (ish) Thursday/Friday but then became very weak last night after a few naughty drinks. Two Crisp Sandwiches!!! So delicious though. Having a family day out today so I'm going to stick to it. I'd be gutted if I had a gain next week.

Wish me luck :)

Well if that's me sticking to plan.....lol. My boys' Easter eggs have been too much of a temptation :-( Too much wine at a family BBQ resulted in me eating 'pretty much anything I could get my hands on'!! What a shame after such a good start. Easter weekend has defeated me for 4 days!! Not going to dwell on it though, I have 3 days before weigh in to try & lose whatever gain I've had this weekend. I've proved that I can do it in week 1 so need to do more like that first week. Tomorrow is a new day & a step in the right direction!! :)

Bkfst

350 ml skim milk (for coffees)
Alpen Light
1 Whlmeal Toast
1/2 Sml Banana

Lunch

SW Quiche made with Asda GFU Cottage Cheese with Red Pepper & Chilli (1 1/2 syns) Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes & Red Onion

Dinner

Diced Chicken Breast, Onion, Peppers, Cherry Toms, Mushrooms, Tin Toms, Garlic Flakes, Chilli Flakes, Oregano & Crispy Jacket Potato

Pink & White 2 1/2 syns
Options Sachet 2 syns

Diet Coke

Total Syns 6

Good day! Needed it after last weekend!
:)

:wave_cry:
Oh dear. It hasn't been great at my end and tbh I've been avoiding this site as I've been so off plan.
I haven't gained but I haven't lost anything dramatic either. 1 measly pound in the past 5 weeks :(
I know why. I'm stressed, I'm eating comfort food and I've totally forgotten what SW is all about.
A bit dramatic, but honestly I just feel like this last 4.5lbs is a mountain.
So cross and disappointed with myself.
How are you getting on chum?
Gorgeous pic btw xx

Bkfst

2 x Alpen Light (b)
Mullerlight
Coffee x 2 (1 syn)

Lunch

SW Quiche same as ystday (1 1/2 syns)
Apple
Carrott & Celery sticks

Snack

Pasta Pot Shot - Chicken (1 syn)

Dinner

3 Egg Omelette with 28g cheese (a) red onion, mushrooms, ham, sw chips & salad
Pink & White x 2 (5 syns)
2 x Options Sachet (4 syns)

Total syns 12 1/2

Over the moon with 1/2lb loss after my naughty Easter Weekend!! 6lb in two weeks is quite an achievment for me! Out for a meal tomorrow night but apart from that I should be ok for another loss on Wednesday. Fingers crossed! :)

Oh dear, naughty weekend again! Sat feeling very guilty again! Love these long weekends but it's throwing my healthy eating plan into quandary :-(

So I'm back on plan tomorrow 100% with a maximum of 5 syns per day & a conserted effort towards drinking plenty of water!!

Back