Now, about this whole exercise malarky......

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 29 July 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Guess what I did!

I reactivated my gym membership, and it becomes active again this Friday.

ANd you know what? I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!! Shock! Horror!!

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and suggestions and ideas around exercising! It really helped me.

I can now do weights and gym stuff, or endless classes, or swim - so lots of variety, and with the promise of a steam or sauna afterwards - sounding better all the time. Thinking of trying the Yoga class Friday night - a nice chilled end to the week!

I am only going to aim to make it three times a week to start, and see how we go.

May even be so bold as to try the Salsa Aerobics! :eek: Maybe in a few weeks. hahah

But just wanted to say thank you, and that the gears are kicking in!

XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Delli

Delli Talks too much

good girl yourself! once u get into the way of exercising, u really love it.

4. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Good thing BL once you are in a routine it will be easy. Lets face it we have gotten used to not eating for how long so exercise should be a doddle.

I am also of for my induction session at the gym tonight, then its full steam ahead.

5. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That sounds great fun BL enjoy yourself I tried a gym once & it put me off for life!! maybe when there is a little less of me I may give it another go

6. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Well done BL, But please, mind your neck!!!

7. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks Corey. Thats one of the reasons I am doing it - I am hoping to strengthen my neck a bit thereby helping to ease the pain fo holding my heavy head up all day!! :D

I am looking forward to it actually, which is a bit unusual for me! But I reckon if it speeds up the end of the diet, AND helps my neck - BONUS!!!!

Will be a slow start! lol I am looking forward to swimming too. Just means my days are going to get a bit full between work and other stuff, but aiming for just 3 days a week so that should be manageable. Fingers crossed!!

XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.