Now, about this whole exercise malarky......

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Guess what I did!

I reactivated my gym membership, and it becomes active again this Friday.

ANd you know what? I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!! Shock! Horror!!

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and suggestions and ideas around exercising! It really helped me.

I can now do weights and gym stuff, or endless classes, or swim - so lots of variety, and with the promise of a steam or sauna afterwards - sounding better all the time. Thinking of trying the Yoga class Friday night - a nice chilled end to the week!

I am only going to aim to make it three times a week to start, and see how we go.

May even be so bold as to try the Salsa Aerobics! :eek: Maybe in a few weeks. hahah

But just wanted to say thank you, and that the gears are kicking in!

XX

Good thing BL once you are in a routine it will be easy. Lets face it we have gotten used to not eating for how long so exercise should be a doddle.

I am also of for my induction session at the gym tonight, then its full steam ahead.

That sounds great fun BL enjoy yourself I tried a gym once & it put me off for life!! maybe when there is a little less of me I may give it another go

Thanks Corey. Thats one of the reasons I am doing it - I am hoping to strengthen my neck a bit thereby helping to ease the pain fo holding my heavy head up all day!! :D

I am looking forward to it actually, which is a bit unusual for me! But I reckon if it speeds up the end of the diet, AND helps my neck - BONUS!!!!

Will be a slow start! lol I am looking forward to swimming too. Just means my days are going to get a bit full between work and other stuff, but aiming for just 3 days a week so that should be manageable. Fingers crossed!!

XX

Back