Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Now I see!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kellymundy, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think I've finally figured out why I've only been losing 2-3lbs a week for the last few week. Although I hate to admit it...it's the bars!:(
    My weight losses have slowed right down since I started having the bars. Now I've not tested this theory yet so I'm not 100% sure I'm right, but I was just wondering before I cut them out if anyone else has found this happened to them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Interesting thought there Kelly - I might have a bar free week????? But then again I've been having them from Day 4 so it doesnt stand to reason for me really and I really dont think that the additional few calories/carbs would make a huge difference - but then I'm by no means an expert... xxx

4. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ive just asked my cdc, as ive just been 4 WI, (lost 2 pounds but thats cuz i cheated :-( ) And she said it can effect some people, but not 2 a severve degree, and if it helps get thru the days, mite it be worth it. I mite just cut my down this week,cuz i do have 1 every nite, may just make it every other. Its worth a try Kelly,wat have u got 2 loose?! Apart from pounds! lol x x x (im ever so sorry, that was really lame!!!!)

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I think a fair few people have a problem with the bars slowing the weight down.

It was probably a bit of my problem leading to me losing relatively slowly.

But...I decided that I could bear a slightly slower loss because I really needed the bars to keep me on track. So I guess it all depends on how important they are to you.

If you can manage a week without them, at least you'll know if they are the problem.

6. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ive just realised that lame is an anagram of male? That doesnt suprise me, yet explains a hell of alot! x

7. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    interesting theory! i havent tried the bars yet but dont think i will either as dont feel much need for them! i suppose u just do and take whatever gets u thru the day!x

8. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well, funnily enough, I am the opostite...haven't had any for some time (long story as to why not) and have struggled ever since. They keep me going and I can't wait for when I get some more. Have been nibbeling on other things like mad since I haven't had the bars. Just goes to show how different we all are. I find that a fascinating part of coming onto this forum and seeing all the different types of tastes, strategies, clothes and even holiday destinations. Just fascinating stuff. Sorry, I am a bit of a bore sometimes...(I do watch Grand design and Monstermoves...:eek:)

will go now and annoy someone else...:rolleyes:

xxx

9. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    and apparently I have lost all my spelling skills as well as my sanity...

:wave_cry:
    xxx

10. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well i think ill either have half a day, or just cut it up in2 bits and put it in the freezer, then suck on the little bits as and when i feel the need, otherwise i may feel the need to stray. x x x x

11. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I found that having the bars made me think i could eat anything again so it was a struggle not to. When i get going again at the W/e i will stick to shakes

12. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I got three bars for the next 2 weeks but I think I will leave them till next week and decide whether I will take them..... I'm more worried I'll enjoy eating them that I'll want something else :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

13. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Think I may just cut back to having one every 2-3 days rather than 1 every day and see if that makes any difference. I don't want to give them up completely, I love them to much especially the peanut ones as I miss my snickers bars!

14. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I no kelly! Snickers! Do u like malt toffee? x

15. llydaw

llydaw Member

Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I didn't lose any weight the week I did the bars and they took me out of ketosis, my cdc thinks I'm carb sensitive. I think there are others on here who are also carb sensitive. I was gutted as the bars were lovely. :( I've kept mine so can have one a week as a treat.

16. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah Trapped I love the malt toffee ones (only 2 flavours I eat really), the toffee ones remind me of quality streets! YUMMY!:drool:

17. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I love the bars but all of them except the cranberry crunch one give me heartburn.
    I haven't noticed a difference in my loss when I have them(usually 2/3 a week)but I sometimes feel I am hungry after them!I just find them really useful when I am on the run as not so keen on tetras(unless frozen or made into a mousse!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.