Now I see!!!

kellymundy

Gold Member
I think I've finally figured out why I've only been losing 2-3lbs a week for the last few week. Although I hate to admit it...it's the bars!:(
My weight losses have slowed right down since I started having the bars. Now I've not tested this theory yet so I'm not 100% sure I'm right, but I was just wondering before I cut them out if anyone else has found this happened to them?

Interesting thought there Kelly - I might have a bar free week????? But then again I've been having them from Day 4 so it doesnt stand to reason for me really and I really dont think that the additional few calories/carbs would make a huge difference - but then I'm by no means an expert... xxx

Ive just asked my cdc, as ive just been 4 WI, (lost 2 pounds but thats cuz i cheated :-( ) And she said it can effect some people, but not 2 a severve degree, and if it helps get thru the days, mite it be worth it. I mite just cut my down this week,cuz i do have 1 every nite, may just make it every other. Its worth a try Kelly,wat have u got 2 loose?! Apart from pounds! lol x x x (im ever so sorry, that was really lame!!!!)

I think a fair few people have a problem with the bars slowing the weight down.

It was probably a bit of my problem leading to me losing relatively slowly.

But...I decided that I could bear a slightly slower loss because I really needed the bars to keep me on track. So I guess it all depends on how important they are to you.

If you can manage a week without them, at least you'll know if they are the problem.

interesting theory! i havent tried the bars yet but dont think i will either as dont feel much need for them! i suppose u just do and take whatever gets u thru the day!x

Well, funnily enough, I am the opostite...haven't had any for some time (long story as to why not) and have struggled ever since. They keep me going and I can't wait for when I get some more. Have been nibbeling on other things like mad since I haven't had the bars. Just goes to show how different we all are. I find that a fascinating part of coming onto this forum and seeing all the different types of tastes, strategies, clothes and even holiday destinations. Just fascinating stuff. Sorry, I am a bit of a bore sometimes...(I do watch Grand design and Monstermoves...:eek:)

will go now and annoy someone else...:rolleyes:

xxx

Well i think ill either have half a day, or just cut it up in2 bits and put it in the freezer, then suck on the little bits as and when i feel the need, otherwise i may feel the need to stray. x x x x

I found that having the bars made me think i could eat anything again so it was a struggle not to. When i get going again at the W/e i will stick to shakes

I got three bars for the next 2 weeks but I think I will leave them till next week and decide whether I will take them..... I'm more worried I'll enjoy eating them that I'll want something else :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Think I may just cut back to having one every 2-3 days rather than 1 every day and see if that makes any difference. I don't want to give them up completely, I love them to much especially the peanut ones as I miss my snickers bars!

I didn't lose any weight the week I did the bars and they took me out of ketosis, my cdc thinks I'm carb sensitive. I think there are others on here who are also carb sensitive. I was gutted as the bars were lovely. :( I've kept mine so can have one a week as a treat.

Yeah Trapped I love the malt toffee ones (only 2 flavours I eat really), the toffee ones remind me of quality streets! YUMMY!:drool:

I love the bars but all of them except the cranberry crunch one give me heartburn.
I haven't noticed a difference in my loss when I have them(usually 2/3 a week)but I sometimes feel I am hungry after them!I just find them really useful when I am on the run as not so keen on tetras(unless frozen or made into a mousse!)

Back