Now in cruise and a bit concerned??

I'm now in cruise and have lost 7.5lb since I started. with a PV day today
It has been awesome but I'm a bit scared I won't lose very much weight. Losing it fast motivates me so much but slow losses make me want to give up

How are all you cruisers doing? What is your average loss per week?

I feel like I have ate loads today and don't want to be eating too much. Feel like I have cause I have nicer food than on attack
I had:
Total Yoghurt with oat bran
Chicken salad (leaves and cherry tomatoes)
Chilli con carne with salad (extra lean mince, passata, tomato puree, peppers, garlic, spices. Used 500g mince but ate 1/3 and froze the rest. Salad was leaves, cherry tomatoes and cucumber)

I'm very proud of making the chilli. I've never cooked completely from scratch. Would have used a jar. It was gorgeous. Really motivates mr to keep cooking from scratch :)
Bought all kinds of herbs and spices to try out

Think because I've had a big meal, feel like I've cheated somehow? Would normally have a muller light after dinner but I'm full so won't bother

x

Think because I've had a big meal, feel like I've cheated somehow? Would normally have a muller light after dinner but I'm full so won't bother

x

Oh yes! I know that feeling - like this evening, when I ate a whole tub of home made frozen greek yogurt. How can it be a diet when I'm not starving myself, and making three small lettuce leaves last a day.....

I was all over the place in the beginning. I did five days of attack and lost five pounds. Then I started into cruise (unfortunately coincided with TOTM) and I gained back four! Once that was over, I woke up one morning and was down three pounds. So, I'm at a total loss of four pounds. From there, it was a slow one pound at a time until I hit ten. Then nothing for two weeks!
I changed how I was eating (less dairy and salt-I'm a bloater...:rolleyes:), exercised more and have lost two more pounds in the last week. I can honestly say it was really depressing those two weeks but I kept going.
One thing about weight loss, Dukan or any other, is too rapid of weight loss is not good. A slow, steady progression is key. I agree that it is great to see pounds come off quickly but I know that even if it's not dropping as fast as I'd like, it's still coming off. :)
By the way, your menu today looks delicious! I made homemade chili a few weeks ago and always add beans. So the next day, on PV, I went through the leftovers and picked out every single bean so I could have a bowl! I so love the PV days!

Mmm frozen yoghurt. Hadn't thought of that :)

Don't feel piggy today as PP day. Think I may find myself living for PV days lol

I know it's better if it comes off slowly. Or off at all lol

It is the end of my first week tonight. Official weigh in tomorrow morning :) x

i live for PV days!!!

jennifer Walker - What kind of beans did you put in your chili?
didn't think we could have beans? but, i may be wrong!

sounds yummy..
what herbs and spices do you use plse? i am a little rubbish at cooking!
thanks

i live for PV days!!!

jennifer Walker - What kind of beans did you put in your chili?
didn't think we could have beans? but, i may be wrong!

You are right, we cannot have beans. I always make it with beans for the family, so I saved a bowl for the following day (which was a PV day) and I picked out every little bean in it! :D

As far as spices, lots of cumin, chili powder, onion, bell pepper, anaheim pepper, paprika, salt and pepper, coriander, I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting. I also grow and can my own vegetables every year, so nothing beats chili from homegrown tomatoes! :)

Back