Now that's a better result. Week 3 WI.

Forever*Autumn

Hi peeps,

I'm end of week three now and just had my third weigh in.

After some poor first and seconds losses (4+1). I had been having a tetra and three cambridge spaghetti bolognaise a day which I believe was too many carbs for me. So I change and just had tetras, and this weeks loss is a lovely 6lbs! I'm so happy and the only thing that would make me even happier is a good poo lol! Xx

oh that is good news. I'm pleased for you.

I've got to say those who are a bit addicted to the spag Bol don't seem to lose as quickly as I'd have expected. They still lose but not nearly as much!

Well done on the nice big loss!!!

Xxx

Thats much better. Well done
I've tried the spag bol this week and it has really messed me up - weight loss down to virtually nothing and so hungry its ridiculous - sure its probably the "eating" rather than drinking a meal but even so...

I'm really surprised at the spag bol giving people slower losses.
I have had 1 every day and lost 8lb this week. I start the day with a normal shake sachet, take a tetra to work and have spag bol in the evening. I wonder whether a lot of people are not increasing their water intake alongside the extra carbs. I had about half a litre more each day...

Thats much better. Well done
I've tried the spag bol this week and it has really messed me up - weight loss down to virtually nothing and so hungry its ridiculous - sure its probably the "eating" rather than drinking a meal but even so...

I don't have the spag bol (not available in Australia anyway) but I started on Step 2 due to high BMI. I've been wondering if the eating of real food is what is causing me to be hungry. It definitely gets me thinking about other flavours as soon as I eat real food and I've been hungry far more than I should be I think.

Next week, I'm dropping to SS+ and I'll be interested to see how that affects the hunger/food thoughts.

Back