now wot happening

lisa66

i havnt had totm for 7 years lol......cos of a op and this morning guess wot totm appears . could it be the diet ??? has this happened to anyone else ???:confused:

Sure has and sure is because of the diet!!

When i first started LT i hadnt had a totm for over 3 years then i got one that lasted from around week 2 right through to week 22 when i was on refeed!

Its your bodys way of adjusting and coping with such an extremity. I even went to the doc and he said that its down to the diet and it will sort itself out - which now, thankfully it has :) xxx

YES!!! I hadn't had a period in over 5yrs, and 15days ago I started the period from hell!!! It hasn't stopped yet!

I've not had a period for as long as I can remember apart from one in a blue moon because of my weight. Now that I am shrinking I am dreading them coming back regularly and think that I will be up the Dr's soon as for the pill so that I can regulate them or stop them again altogether.

well iam p*****d off to say the least . iam going away for the weekend with my hubby . its the first away since we meet just over a year ago ((( first time since ..... with no kids all weekend ....

Ohhh noooo :( Poor love. Lets just say there are plenty of other fun things you can do.. use ur imagination hehe. Its a good sign really isnt it... its healthy and you will lose lots of water weight and it will help with hunger , i never eat when i have mine

Back