Nuala's Diary

Wee_Nuala

Hi all,

I'm new to this and new to slimming on the whole. I'm only 21 but after years of having body issues I've finally decided to do something about it. I'm only wee, 4ft 10, so any weight gain is very obvious but then again, any weight loss is noticeable too! I've put on a stone and a half since I started University and my goal is to get that off again. I joined SW nearly 7 weeks ago and I've lost 10 1/2 pounds. Very chuffed with how its gone so far and isn't taking as long as I thought it would. But its getting harder the more weeks I do it for so I thought I'd join a forum and start a diary for further motivation. Plus I'm away from my group for the next 6 weeks as I'm on an extended holiday. Which sounds great, but in reality, try sticking to Slimming World in France!! There's no extra lean mince beef or dairylea lights out here!!! The French love their rich foods and red wine and yet they're all so lovely and skinny. Damn them. Ok, enough chat.

Also, I tried to put in current weight of 114.5 on my profile but it wouldnt let me. So I just put in 114. Hopefully that will be true come my own DIY weigh in on Monday :p

Hello, you're doing well so far! Good luck in France, it's going to be an interesting time for you. I love the bread , cheese and wine :)

As you've discovered, you can only put your weight in full pounds on here too.

Good luck

Hello,
I am french and I must say that it is true that it is difficult to stick to slimming word. In big super market you can find weight watchers foods, some diet food and in the cormer foreign country you can find baked beans, pasta in sauce and some other things. I hope it will help you. Good luck.

Back