nudge nudge wink wink

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Morning all, been off the boards for about a week due to loads of appointments and general mayhem, but peace and tranquility reign again in the household now the young ones are back at school/college.

Managed very easily to gain 2lb of blubber in a week but ready to regroup and focus now and get back on track.

Welcome to all the newbies, its lovely to see so many of you and hope you enjoy your journey with us here.

No news on sister-in-law but will keep you updated when there is anything to report.

I hope all those who have returned from holidays had a fantastic time and are sporting some great tans.

Have a great day everyone and enjoy the sunshine today, be good, be focused and be a happy minimins. xx

Hi hun, i wondered where you got to. Good to have you back, you will have that 2lb off in no time xx

Thank you for your usual happy and bright post, we all missed you so it's good to have you back with us.

You will soon lose that 2lbs now that you are back on track again. X

Glad to hear that you are back on track Huni. That gain will cone off in no time at all.

xxx

Great to have you back! You could always go commando! :eek:

What, you mean enter the room with a machine gun and shouting everyone get down lol. If I went comando, the SAS would be called in to capture an unidentifed blobby alien. The good thing is the bulletts wouldn't bother me cos I think they have to hit a vital organ to be fatel and I have to much covering for bulletts to make any impact lol.

Back