num num

Great willpower there Myckala! You're tough! :D
And a great mate to your friends by the sound of it.

Shelly I lost 10lb (Y) can't really believe it! how did your first week weigh in go? and what day do you have them? Tuesday was another night that really tested my strength! I went to Cardiff with some old friends for the night, drove and drank water....they were all getting extremely hammered but I just reminded myself I was there for the company and not the alcohol aha. Then...en route home the girls asked me to pull into mcdonalds for them to grab a bite to eat (3am!) I had to be up at 6 for work too so it killed me all in all aha but i think these little tests just prepare us for when we come off the diet. If we can't resist now then there is no way we're going to stick to a maintain our target weights.....What day are you on now and how's it going? still 100% x

YAY Myckala.... Well done!!!!! I lost 13pounds, like u im over the moon!! I am sooo happy!! I had my weigh in on tuesday!
But.......... that day i felt really really shakey, was awful... so i ate some chicken! Was amazing how good i felt after it. Weirdly enough Not craving food or anything. infact i actually feel more in control!! Not sure if it will effect my weight loss, although i wouldn't change having it cos i felt so faint..
OMG i would of died going into mcdonalds - well done!!! I went out sunday night and drank water, but everyone was getting drunk so i made a swift exit at about 1!! I have started doing an exercise dvd this week... well i did 25mins yesterday and 15mins today. I feel ok after it but im not able to do it as long as i did before.. so im just going to do something small everyday and not over do it. I sont want to get weak again!
How are u feeling? Have u tried the flapjacks? xxx

YAY Myckala.... Well done!!!!! I lost 13pounds, like u im over the moon!! I am sooo happy!! I had my weigh in on tuesday!
But.......... that day i felt really really shakey, was awful... so i ate some chicken! Was amazing how good i felt after it. Weirdly enough Not craving food or anything. infact i actually feel more in control!! Not sure if it will effect my weight loss, although i wouldn't change having it cos i felt so faint..
OMG i would of died going into mcdonalds - well done!!! I went out sunday night and drank water, but everyone was getting drunk so i made a swift exit at about 1!! I have started doing an exercise dvd this week... well i did 25mins yesterday and 15mins today. I feel ok after it but im not able to do it as long as i did before.. so im just going to do something small everyday and not over do it. I sont want to get weak again!
How are u feeling? Have u tried the flapjacks? xxx

Aw well done :) every bit of exercise will help! I went to my caravan yesterday and took the dogs for a MASSIVE walk with my parents, wasn't extremely far about 2.5 miles there and the same back but it was soooo steep! ended up basically scaling a mountain to get to the beach and I swear I nearly passed out on a few occassions! had to stop and sit down....i'm aching all over now but know it should have an impact on my weigh in so it's all good :) Yes this week I got 2 of each of the flapjacks tried one and i seriously started gagging! Tried the other flavour and it tasted the exact same so I took the 2 I had remaining back to the pharmacy and asked to switch them for shakes. Do you like the flapjacks then? I think they taste like salty dog food that's the best way I can describe them aha I have a soup to try as well but haven't managed to pluck up the courage to try that yet have you? x

Great willpower there Myckala! You're tough! :D
And a great mate to your friends by the sound of it.

Thank you :) I don't know whether they even realised how much willpower it took! They were drunk and just thinking about their stomachs but hey ho at least I know I can go to a drive through without ordering anything for me now, it'll make it easier next time :) x

Back