• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Number 2's wont flush... YUCK ALERT!!!

S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
erh no

but good luck.....lol

KD

Gone fishing
Fill a bowl of water, then flush the loo and at the same time (well...as soon as possible;), whilst it's in full flush, throw the bowl of water down the toilet with it. Gives it a mightier push.

Do not throw the bowl at the same time as the toilet doesn't like that. :D

Also put some loo roll on the surface as you flush to help grab hold of the bad boy on the way past!

M.

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Only here would I read a thread like this :rotflmao:

sue121

always lurkin around!
ewwwwww well not had that prob but seeing as were on the toliet thing still having probs actually going.i have a perminate ring on my bottom off the loo:eek: i sit there that long (was thinking of gettin a tv put in there) tried super dooper bomb up ya bum senna ...nothing...on 3rd nite 2nite:sign0137:

S: 17st8lb C: 16st12lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st10lb(4.07%)
hahahhahahahahahaha! sorry! I love this place, only here would I read about how to beat back a beaver in the toilet!!

sorry you've got me in tears now!

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
S: 13st1lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 2st8lb(19.67%)
:sick0019:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and ha

I will stand up and be counted and say you were not the only with that prob!!!!

I increased my intake of fibre89

KD

Gone fishing
Now come on ladies. This is no laughing matter. There's nothing worse than 'going' in a public loo and it wont flush down, and you know that the next person in the queue is Gillian McKeith.:eek:

Best to know the remedy before that happens;)

We could make a fortune - I can see a gap in the market for this type of publication !!! Come on people what could we call it, if we wrote a book
' Log Jam Nightmare' ........