Number 2's wont flush... YUCK ALERT!!!

Ceridrial

so not only am i stuck on the loo trying to pass a small baby.... (yes it was on a par!) but the blinking thing wont flush away - it just sits at the bottom(!) of the toilet...ewwwww

anyone else have this problem -

erh no

but good luck.....lol

Fill a bowl of water, then flush the loo and at the same time (well...as soon as possible;), whilst it's in full flush, throw the bowl of water down the toilet with it. Gives it a mightier push.

Do not throw the bowl at the same time as the toilet doesn't like that. :D

Also put some loo roll on the surface as you flush to help grab hold of the bad boy on the way past!

M.

ewwwwww well not had that prob but seeing as were on the toliet thing still having probs actually going.i have a perminate ring on my bottom off the loo:eek: i sit there that long (was thinking of gettin a tv put in there) tried super dooper bomb up ya bum senna ...nothing...on 3rd nite 2nite:sign0137:

hahahhahahahahahaha! sorry! I love this place, only here would I read about how to beat back a beaver in the toilet!!

sorry you've got me in tears now!

:sick0019:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and ha

I will stand up and be counted and say you were not the only with that prob!!!!

I increased my intake of fibre89

Now come on ladies. This is no laughing matter. There's nothing worse than 'going' in a public loo and it wont flush down, and you know that the next person in the queue is Gillian McKeith.:eek:

Best to know the remedy before that happens;)

can't stop grinning. i have to go with the bucket of water being chucked down at the same time as it being flushed hon :)

good luck :D

abz xx

We could make a fortune - I can see a gap in the market for this type of publication !!! Come on people what could we call it, if we wrote a book
' Log Jam Nightmare' ........

We could make a fortune - I can see a gap in the market for this type of publication !!! Come on people what could we call it, if we wrote a book
' Log Jam Nightmare' ........

Hee. and the sequel 'Return of the Backflow!!'

Back