Number 2's wont flush... YUCK ALERT!!!

They were always marbles for me when I was on Cambridge. I needed a marble shifter
connie_pac.gif
:D

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha cant stop laughing hahahah:D

Christ on a bike, the post about pooing at work has just nearly made me pee myself.... lmao

Hi,

Sipping a couple of mugs of hot water is meant to be good for the ol' "Cambridge Clods" (also known as constipation). ;)

Won't help a bunged-up lav though.

Judders

Hi again,

Forgot to say....

...I refer to my Cambridge poos as Ferrero Rochers, coz they're about the same size, shape and colour (minus the gold foil). ;)

Judders

Oh judders, with this information you are really spoiling us!

Bleedingheck, your work poo post is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.
To quote Karen from Will&Grace "its funny coz its true"

well if ur at home, and can wait to flush, stick some bleach cleaning stuff in the bowl for a while... then give it a hour [yeah u gota wait quite a while preff over nite really] and then flush, should soften up and then go down...

a tip we discovered while living in uni halls !!

I went into the toilet at work and someone had left a floater.. it was bobbing along.. just bobbing along on the bottom of the beautiful grimy stream.

I flushed.. it went. Maybe they were a secret CD'er

well if ur at home, and can wait to flush, stick some bleach cleaning stuff in the bowl for a while... then give it a hour [yeah u gota wait quite a while preff over nite really] and then flush, should soften up and then go down...

a tip we discovered while living in uni halls !!

do you recommend watching and waiting, or can you go and get a coffee in that poo break? Just not sure it would be safe to leave :confused:

Bleedingheck, your work poo post is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.
To quote Karen from Will&Grace "its funny coz its true"

hahaha i think its really funny too... i have seen it in circulation countless times but it still gets me howling with laughter:giggle:

I wish I had a non flusher, I haven't been for a week and I'm very uncomfortable

Hey Fizzy

Have you had fibre 89?

I found when i started drinking peppermint it was a bit easier too, its good for the digestive system i think

i feel for you as its horrible when that happens, mademe feel really bleugh

lol! just noticed your xmas ticker... blimey its not long now!

I went into the toilet at work and someone had left a floater.. it was bobbing along.. just bobbing along on the bottom of the beautiful grimy stream.

I flushed.. it went. Maybe they were a secret CD'er

2 reasons why its not -
1) it floated... and
2) it went away when you flushed!!!

my oldest said 'mummy, theres something in the toilet'
i said 'ignore darling and put the lid down....'

As someone already mentioned Gillian McKeith would have a field day. I can picture her in combat gear with an oxygen mask shouting 'cover me, I'm going in!' :giggle:

oh my god is it still there ????? hahahaha

Back