Number 2's!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by wannawearabikini, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. wannawearabikini

wannawearabikini Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Does anyone else have a problem with this since being on CD SS?

I've tried the powder fibre stuff you can get from your counsellor but its made no diiference.

Do you think its safe to take laxatives whilst on CD?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Prevention always better than cure, so continue with the Cambridge Fibre. Pop to a chemist and get some Senna. Should shift you in a day. If you have a harsher laxative such as Dulcolax, you may find you have stomach cramps but senna is much gentler on the stomach.

4. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    senokot max always worked wonders for me. but did take 1-2 days to move anything so be patient!

5. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hey wanna, i use psyllium husk capsules i got from H&B i take 2 in the evening with a biiig glass of water when i think i need it and then usually it's sorted the following day.
    xx

6. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Yes I have that problem - I feel yuk today as really bunged - took two dulcolax last night and a glycerine bomb this morning and this evening - I have had some success but not really enough - I usually manage just on fibre 89 and a glycerine sup once a week if needed - but scales have gone up this week - and have been good so hope that is all it is!!

7. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd / ss
    are you feeling clogged up, or just not going, as you have to remember that you eating no where near as much as you were before so shouldn`t be going as much.
    dont forget the water this helps too.

8. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    No I was def clogged - long standing issues in this department!! Feeling better now.

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i take the ph tabs they work a treat!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.