• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Number 2's!!

Prevention always better than cure, so continue with the Cambridge Fibre. Pop to a chemist and get some Senna. Should shift you in a day. If you have a harsher laxative such as Dulcolax, you may find you have stomach cramps but senna is much gentler on the stomach.

senokot max always worked wonders for me. but did take 1-2 days to move anything so be patient!

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
hey wanna, i use psyllium husk capsules i got from H&B i take 2 in the evening with a biiig glass of water when i think i need it and then usually it's sorted the following day.
xx

Yes I have that problem - I feel yuk today as really bunged - took two dulcolax last night and a glycerine bomb this morning and this evening - I have had some success but not really enough - I usually manage just on fibre 89 and a glycerine sup once a week if needed - but scales have gone up this week - and have been good so hope that is all it is!!

are you feeling clogged up, or just not going, as you have to remember that you eating no where near as much as you were before so shouldn`t be going as much.
dont forget the water this helps too.