Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

Karoooooooo hope you're okay and not still in holiday mode? :)

come back to us soon we miss you! xxx

How'd your weekend go karolina??? Hope your not still washing, cleaning, cooking lol..
Have a good tuesday xx

Me thinks nuneczka's been chained to the kitchen to finish all her washing cleaning and cooking and is not allowed out untill shes done the whole lot! Dont worry cindarella you WILL go to the ball!!

hehe

I am so sorry for going AWOL!

My laptop is broken! Something to do with the charger and charging so it is on the service and at the moment I dont have a PC at home (OH doesnt like sharing!)

I am at college at the moment working hard on my assignmnets and off to celebrate end of year two tomorow.

Diet doesn not exsist at the moment and I am feeling big but will deal with it on Monday. I cant wait to be back with you and hopefuly on Monday I will get my PC back.

I hope you all having a good week and thank you for all you messages! Missing you all loads and be back as soon as I can! xx

Hello

Tell that OH to play nice and share ... we miss you here!!

Have a fab rest of the week and hopefully see you back on Monday

Twigs
xx

aww, sorry to hear about your PC, Karo, but glad you are okay.. don't worry too much about dieting, just make healthy choices where you can and get back on the straight and narrow on monday :) look forward to having you back with us! xxx

Pleased your still about, sorry about the laptop it must feel weird not having it! Enjoy your celebrations and like you said start afresh Monday. You've already proved you can do it.
Have a fab week and weekend xx

look forward to havin u back with us monday babes - have a great end of yr celebration - u sooooo deserve it after all those assignments!!!! speak soon xxx

Sorry your computer's broken. You've been doing too much work on it and knackered it!! Glad you had a good hol x

Just poppin in to say hi! Hope you had a great holiday by the sounds of it you did! Don't you worry about any gains they will be gone soon! Sounds like you have an exciting month planned, lucky thing!

Hope laptop gets mended soon

x

Hi, I know your computer's still broken, but am posting on everyone elses, so felt guilty not saying hello x

Hey Nun hope things are ok with you!

Hey Karolina,
It's weird not having you on here, Hope your ok hun xxx

come back soon, we miss you! xx

Back