Nutritional info question.

Boogaloo

I had 2 Ross lamb grills for dinner and when checked the nutritional info it said they had 3.2g of carbs per grill uncooked but only 1.2g once cooked, can anyone explain this?

Also is unsweetened soya milk a good alternative to cream in my coffee? Nutritional info states that it is 0.1g per 100ml. Seems good to me but I just wondered if anyone has had any stalls on it?

A lot of things change when they are cooked love, I can only think some of the carbs are lost because of the shrinkage when they are cooked.

I'm no fan of soy milk, so I can't answer that one.

A lot of things change when they are cooked love, I can only think some of the carbs are lost because of the shrinkage when they are cooked.

I'm no fan of soy milk, so I can't answer that one.

Well I've had my first brew with soya milk and it isnt too bad. Its also a damn sight cheaper than cream, so I think it will be my new option. Its not as though I drink loads of coffee these days anyway. I just cannot go without my first brew of the day.

did it taste OK then, I always get a strange aftertaste from Soy milk, maybe it's just me.

Well it curdled like mad and looked bloody awful but tasted ok.

If you put the soya milk in the cup first then pour the coffee into it, it won't curdle. I can never bring myself to drink lumpy coffee, it just looks so wrong!

Back