Nuts Diary - this time i'll do it!

Oh and another thing I realised last night. I have never been happy with my body!

We got a load of old photos out yesterday and sat laughing and all the ones of me are either mad nutty or me miserable. Every photo I can remember what I was thinking and what I was wearing.

So although I think I may have only been unhappy the last few years - its not its far longer than that, its like 15 years.

So lets hope i'll get shot of it for good this time and stand myself in good sted for the hard years ahead of me (my kids being Teens!).

Nutsx

Hows if going??

Hi Nuts,
Hows it going today?
I know what you mean about the cold, I've searched out my old hot water bottle and sometimes take it to bed with me.
Hubby got up this morning complained that he had be foundered last night has I kept taking all the covers.
I think there has only been one time that I felt happy with myself and that was before I got preg. I had lost a lot of weight and was down to 9.5 stone. Added alot when preg and few more after it and here I am now. But the scales are going down for us all and we will get there.
Sugar

We most certainly will.

I've been a slave to the scales im afraid and am p'ing myself off in the bargain!

I get on them hoping for a miracle but they have stuck still - I know im not drinking enough and my faux pas don't help so im hopefully going to get my new packs soon which will give me an added incentive to stick to it - something to chew as well I hope! Plus some Fibre - as that part has also given up the ghost.

Ive advised my MIL that I'll drive on Friday night its her birthday today and we are meeting down my parents' pub to celebrate it. I'll just have to be really good, my ma is saying oh don't worry you can leave the car here. I would LOVE to but I can't - I must stay strong and not give in.

I've only a few weeks and im determined to lose a few more lbs before then.

A lady down the pub has given me this HUGE and I mean at least bigger than 1.5 centimetres Aquamarine ring. Its gold with a huge round stone. Almost too big, but I like different things. I had a fake large green emerald square thingy from Next on at Xmas, ya know going with my outfit and she said, do you like big rings. I said well i've been known to wear the odd one laughing. Next thing I know she's gone home (around the corner) and come back with this ring - here she said I never wear it, you can have it!

I spent the next hour trying to convince her she shouldn't and she said "when I give something its from my heart now take it". I was so shocked and honoured. It was obviously given to her by someone special because the setting, including the claws on the top are heart shaped.

Anyway....waffle waffle....i can get it over my knuckle but it doesn't quite fit - so I keep trying it on to check - so this is my incentive to actually get to wear it at a special occasion (as its far to big to wear everyday). Look at me gloating at a freebie but it doesn't happen everyday right!

So that and my wedding rings, my 3 days away are my incentives!

KEEP STRONG ALL - we are and will do it!

Nutsxx

I'll be a good girl and drink ...........soda water!

Sugs - you are doing fantastic!!

Im hoping to get down to 14 something this week - lets hope that I glug enough water and stay away for the scales and have a lovely surprise on Sunday!

FINGERS CROSSED!

Well I didn't stay away from the scales this morning and according to my dodgy scales i've lost a stone! hmmmm im doubting them so i'll wait until Sunday to see if its right!

Would be good though as it means I could be well on my way to feelllllllinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg goooooooood!

Heres to hoping!

Nutsxx

Morning Sugs - hope you are bright and breezy this morning!

Hey nuts,

good luck tonight at your friends b-day party, time will fly, just stick to that soda water - plus u got a good excuse not to drink wen people ask - UR DRIVING :whoopass:

scales never lie so congratulations on the weight loss - ur weigh in is gonna be mad on sunday!!!!

glad your doing so well - take care and stay focused !!!
we all gonna be skinny mini's soon :bliss:
lotsa love and support
Tara xx

Hi Tara

Thanks for that! How positive - much appreciated I need positive vibes hahah.

We so definitely are gonna be skinny mini's soon!

How are you doing? Keep at it chick its soooo gonna be worth it - and we are worth it too!

We should all keep an eye out for each other to pep each other up!

SUGS!!? Hows it going matey?

Take care xx
Nutsx

hiya nuts hows it going ???
hope the gas men have finished ! have fun tonite on the soda water and good luck with weigh in on sun im off to meet new cdc in a bit xxxxxxx

CDC

Hi Kitty.

Enjoy matey!

Still trying to get hold of mine - shes lovely so just must be busy, will keep trying!.

Hope you have a great day.

We should have a smiley that does that dance with the roundy arms so I can say " were gonna dooooo it, were gonna doooooo it!" hahah.

Nutsxx

Hi Nuts..........

Well done!! A stone in two weeks brillant.
Looking forward to the party tonight?? I'm afraid I wasn't as brave as you and put of starting until after Mums birthday, by the time Dads comes round in November I will be a slim, happy, healthy person who will have conquered her weight problem and be able to enjoy a night out without going overboard.:)
Love the description of your ring, sounds beautiful. QVC does some lovely American Indian type which is beautiful.
Not feeling to good toay, feeling so hungry.....even the cats game in gravy with peas smelt lovely this morning, normally I hate it........and no I didn't taste it!!!!
Stay strong tonight just remember that stone.
SP

Ta muchly

Hey Sugs.

Will be a test tonight but im glad im not drinking now as the FIL really p'd me off last night.

Im 32 for gods sake and he was lecturing me on my old car still sitting on my drive and to make it worse my husband just sat there and let him do it!

I was getting rather angry in the end and im angry with my hubby now.

He's says im a miserable cow he thinks its because of the diet but actually its because I hate my house! One of those things but we moved here with the "potential" to extend and do all sorts, me I wanted (for the second time) to live elsewhere where it was already done.

He wouldn't give in - so now nearly 5 years later the only thing that has been done is by me, painting it when he went ski-ing with the lads!

So the fact my mate has just moved into a new house and has one round the corner from her going for sale, hubby flatly says NO.

Im going to see her in a bit - really doesn't rub salt in at all :wave_cry: , but im not jealous of that im just bloody p'd off my hubby isn't a DIY'er - his family are but that gene seemed to miss him completely!

Plus we need to save up to be able to pay for it - but me i'd sell this house and go back to where we came from and live happily with smart new house - no extra cost!

Right rant over - breaaaaaathe - I sound an ungrateful cow but i've had enough of it! I don't even like cleaning it anymore and thats bad - but it doesnt look any better when I do booooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo.

Right i've slapped myself cleanly round the chops and told myself to stop being a cow.

Have a great day all

Nutsx

Hoorah! I've got my new packs (wtf is Cheese/Broccoli about? hahah, im still trying to find either taste in it hahah).

Made a Toffee bar into mini biscotti in the microwave and the chocolate didn't melt so was NICE! Something to look forward to.

Off out tonight so I feel like i've had a treat already, which will keep me away from the Birthday Cake and having a drink!

Good luck everyone else on a Friday Night - These next two days are my hardest.

Roll on Monday!

Nutsxx

hiya nuts
didnt venture to the soups stuck with the sweet ones had the peanut bar yummy
know what you mean about hating the house we moved into our 2 bit yrs ago and waited till oct 06 for living room to be dcorated and thats as far as its got paper still needs painting and paintwork needs doing a dodgy step on the stairs etc myb oh has no enthusiasm what so ever and i want to sell up in august and get a decent price what hope eh
have a good nite xxxxx

Well well well. I got 2 lovely compliments in the space of 24 hours.

One of my dads friends came up to me and said "you've lost alot of weight haven't you", well I said im trying and im on my way, well you've started and you're looking good". How nice is that!

Then this morning I had "You looked rather nice last night nat", to which I replied, did I thank you very much.

So that has cheered me up a little and made me feel that maybe my scales are right! This morning it says i've lost 15lbs since starting so im happy with that.

Will keep going.

My mum said I had a face like I was going to thump someone all night last night - hmmmm perhaps my face tells a story - I hate being designated driver especially when everyone else is p'd and laughing and complete crap - its ok when you are merry too as you find it just as funny but I was trying not to yawn (was mega tired for some reason) and sip Soda water with glee! hahaha.

Still I got through it and in at 12:30, knackered and taxi'd out! hahah.

Have a great day all.

Nutsxx

H Nuts.........

Well done for getting through the party and having lost 15lb.
I was hoping for 8 of this week to make it a stone but it was only 7 - why are we never satisfied?? No I am really pleased.
Glad to hear people are starting to notice, its nice when someone asks you if you have lost weight.
Glad to see someone else with a hubby who is not a DIYer, mine tries, losses interest and then leaves me with a half done job to sort out. Or when I say I think I'll do this, its sure I could do that for you, then I usually end up in a months time getting someone in because he hasn't got the time.
Off now to get some water, stay strong.
SP

well done for getting through the weekend nuts as to your comment on another thread about the water have u tried asda eden falls spring water 1.29 for 4 2 litre bottles i love it a bit cheaper than the one you quoted
btw did put up a thread for you reg this dunno where it is now

Thanks Kit, I do buy Eden Falls too - its nice.

Just for some reason I find Peregrino saltier? Odd but true! I have a few bottles of both in the fridge and now some straws which seems to help me. Odd that isnt it!

Had a blip, not going to document it too much and dwell on it but im back on track today. Don't know why I sabotage myself, stupid. However I will keep to it and be back on my way in no time.

Have terrible heartburn/acid indigestion so that serves me right - have had the worse few nights sleep too. Think I have a cold coming as hubby has a stinker and my sinuses are playing up.

I will be POSITIVE today - so onwards and downwards.

Have a great day all
Nutsxx

Muppet Central

Yup thats me! Have fallen from grace but I am climbing back on today.

Funnily I got the kick I needed from an old boss of many moons ago - he called me yesterday to say they'd won a job in the UK and would I be interested - fabulous! So I sent my CV over.

I do work, part-time but would love to get back out there. This happened to me last year and nothing came of it, so im not going to count my chickens just yet - but getting slim is now firmly on the agenda.

If I have to go for an interview I don't want to be sitting there worried about what im wearing or what I look like, more what I am saying :O)

So although I feel like crap (have a cold coming and feel rather rough) im going to get back on with a vengeance.

ALSO Summer is on its way - look at the lovely weather - I so don't want to be hiding in xxl T-shirts all summer. I want to wear nice clothes and not look like the sports department! (Although im more comfortable like that :O)).

Right ive told myself - I AM GOING TO DO IT - 15lbs, not sure if ive put a bit of that back on now, im not looking otherwise i'll beat myself up - im just looking forward and i'll weigh again on Sunday.

HERE GOES!

Nutsxxx

Sugs - Doing a fab job keep up the good work, you should be hitting well over a stone this week - well done!

Kits - How you doing?

Hi Nuts,
15lb is fantastic keep going and before you know it those XXL t-shirts will be no more.
Well done on the job, I'm not working at the moment lady who was off sick is back, missing the company a little bit but theres always plenty to do at home.
Stay Strong we can do it.
SP

hiya nuts hows it going ???? good luck for weigh in on sun im off for mine now eeeekkkkk xxxxxx

Back