nutter nikki's - the push for Xmas

I've had that myself sally when I was 11st odd. That's mortifying as I wasn't overweight. I'd just done the Middlesbrough 10k in 2010 and we'd popped straight to Teesside park for a coffee. We ended up in m&s food hall and were at the tills. The woman asked me when I was due!!!!! This was the year I was at my skinniest. I told her I wasn't and was probably bloated due to just running the Boro 10k. She also didn't apologise. I think they're too ashamed to apologise personally. Ashamed that they made such a big mistake. It does happen though! To quite a few people too!

I like your hair -- I can't wait to see it a bit longer.

MinnieMel said:
I like your hair -- I can't wait to see it a bit longer.

I'm not keen. Just been sorting out my house and found my wedding album. This is my best and favourite colour for my hair.

Attachments

• image-2422502505.jpg
    image-2422502505.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3742108751.jpg
    image-3742108751.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 45
That's a lovely colour Nikki!!! I'm just wondering if I'm too old to have purple hair?? I've seen a few pictures that I really like. I'm definitely too old for one of them but I love it.

image-2886329843.jpg

Def too old for this but love the lilac

image-2458063126.jpg

Like this colour

image-4022836670.jpg

But was thinking more this colour...

I like the first and last pictures best. I think what makes the 3rd are the soft curls. It's not lilac but a beautiful plum shade. :)

I also want to say that I've been most shades of something in my life. Blue, purple, orange, black, red, blonde, white, brown etc etc. there used to be something on the market called blonde or creative. The hairdresser dyed it blonde and then added whatever colour you fancied. It faded quite quickly. Within 6 washes so of you hated it it was out.

Finally both kids have hats for horse riding. Ems is the blue one (dudes wearing it), dudes is the black velvet one.

Attachments

• image-173438635.jpg
    image-173438635.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 27
  • image-885995423.jpg
    image-885995423.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 31
This is for you Nikki. You can do it!!!

Attachments

• image-1512110487.jpg
    image-1512110487.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 33
Surfhunny said:
This is for you Nikki. You can do it!!!

Thanks. Diet is just not going well. I feel rubbish and I used to be so focused. I need to get this weight off it's like a solid iron collar around my neck weighing me down.

Has wine last night. Now that was stupid. Head is killing me and feel, rightly so, very sick this am!

A couple of pictures. Ems goggles marks after swimming. I also caught Molly to picture too.

Attachments

• image-3056144742.jpg
    image-3056144742.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 31
  • image-1755257072.jpg
    image-1755257072.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 25
  • image-3889328163.jpg
    image-3889328163.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 32
An affirmation a day, keeps the demons away x

Attachments

• image-2606102504.jpg
    image-2606102504.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 36
Hi Nikki,

I love the golden hair color on you.

Sally out could so rock that third color. You should promise yourself that as a mid-point reward!!!!

I've worked out that.... Just by the skin of my teeth I could loose my desired 3st by Xmas! Just! 10 weeks left!

P.S feet are re-strapped. Running starts next week. Going to take dog out if dry, going to join a new gym tomorrow. Been putting it off cause I didn't know which to join. I've made my mind up that I just need to bl**dy well go and join one! ASAP!

Attachments

• image-2108502728.jpg
    image-2108502728.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 22
I've worked out that.... Just by the skin of my teeth I could loose my desired 3st by Xmas! Just! 10 weeks left!

P.S feet are re-strapped. Running starts next week. Going to take dog out if dry, going to join a new gym tomorrow. Been putting it off cause I didn't know which to join. I've made my mind up that I just need to bl**dy well go and join one! ASAP!

Yay, go for it! :clap: :clap: :clap:

well. forgot it's market day and parking is dreadful so joining gym tomorrow. diet has started well. been out all morning so it has had no reason not to be.

2 pints of water
1 black coffee
1 mint choc shake
1 maple porridge

it's now 1pm and i'm sitting down for 30 mins. going to hoover up then have a coffee (black). it's waterbabies tonight 4pm, then a dash to pick up ems and cook tea for the family. 2 shakes to go. :( only 2! 2 isn't much is it! im feeling 'poor me' as i feel like now that i've committed to getting as much off for xmas that i've nothing (foodwise) to look forward to and i'm such a foodie! :( it will be worth it. honest!i'm sure cd will make my hair grow faster too!

Sounds like a pretty successful start to me - much better than my less than stellar attempt (though I could've been far worse...)

You can do it, hun!

:talk017:

Nikki which gym are you joining? I'm still at DL I really should get my butt into gear and instead of wasting money either go or make a decision and cancel!!

Evening Nikki!

Lily said:
Yay, go for it! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi Lily!

great things said:
well. forgot it's market day and parking is dreadful so joining gym tomorrow. diet has started well. been out all morning so it has had no reason not to be.

2 pints of water
1 black coffee
1 mint choc shake
1 maple porridge

it's now 1pm and i'm sitting down for 30 mins. going to hoover up then have a coffee (black). it's waterbabies tonight 4pm, then a dash to pick up ems and cook tea for the family. 2 shakes to go. :( only 2! 2 isn't much is it! im feeling 'poor me' as i feel like now that i've committed to getting as much off for xmas that i've nothing (foodwise) to look forward to and i'm such a foodie! :( it will be worth it. honest!i'm sure cd will make my hair grow faster too!

You are on a roll -- well done!

I'm just going to try the forum for a while. There's just a matter of an induction. I didn't get one at dl's so I'm a bit put off by needing one as I want to start going tomorrow. Wed, thurs, Fridays.

Might think about joining fitness first or that other fitness thing near lloydies.

Day went ok yesterday. Was naughty for tea. Chicken a small bit of mash and veg as I felt needy but today is ss full on. If I don't get there (through hunger) then I'll add a small meal tonight and go for it tomorrow. It's about being in ketosis that I need so I don't feel hungry.

Back