Nutters corner....ScanBran cake addicts society

No I haven't but at my meeting a member said she used it to make cheese & onion burgers, she said they were good but please don't ask me how to make them? Well if you do I'll ask her next week as I've already wi tonight x

It worked really well amazing soup!! So filling and the scan bran just disappeared and as I blended it didn't notice texture of it at all. Def on the winter warders list. xx

First cake so yummy

I used

5 scan bran (HexB) softened with water
A activia ff raspberry yoghurt
2 eggs
A tsp of almond extract
3 tbsps sweetener

For the topping 30g Philly light (2) mixed with options hot choc (2)

All mixed and in microwave for about 7-8 minutes in a 700W microwave.

for one HexB or 5 syns if you add the topping it's 2 syns a slice (cut into 5)

Attachments

• image-434168660.jpg
    image-434168660.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 90
Can I ask question? it might be a stupid question but i'll ask anyway....

When you talk about adding a yoghurt to your scan bran, are you adding it to the mixture before you cook it or are you adding it as a topping?

I've just been reading through the thread for some new ideas! x

Can I ask question? it might be a stupid question but i'll ask anyway....

When you talk about adding a yoghurt to your scan bran, are you adding it to the mixture before you cook it or are you adding it as a topping?

I've just been reading through the thread for some new ideas! x

Yeh before cooking hun ;)

So Ive just made another chocolate scan bran cake and I decided to go large on the sachets of hot chocolate and sweetener and it tasted pretty darn good! I used two sachets in the cake and used 1 with quark for the topping so 6 syns in total if I used the scan bran as my HEB.

I did buy some yoghurts today to have a go at making some cakes with no syns but I'm worried they wont taste as good.... x

Mmm sounds lovely, I might give that a go did it taste like a real chocolatey treat? X

Yeah it does! I did put a lot of sweetener in it too but it's defo the most chocolatey one ive made. Ive already eaten half of it and I shall be eating the other half later tonight!!!! x

Yeah it does! I did put a lot of sweetener in it too but it's defo the most chocolatey one ive made. Ive already eaten half of it and I shall be eating the other half later tonight!!!! x
I might need to do this , it's star week and this could get me through

I might need to do this , it's star week and this could get me through

My aim is to be slinky for spring and be back at target however I have a black tie doo in 8 weeks so I want to try and lose as much as I can before then so scan bran cake is defo on the menu for me!! x

My aim is to be slinky for spring and be back at target however I have a black tie doo in 8 weeks so I want to try and lose as much as I can before then so scan bran cake is defo on the menu for me!! x

I have a night out in nov I want to be smaller for we can do it

I've just made the Xmas scan bran cake and wow, it's amazing. It's completely worth the extra syns and feels really naughty.

Xmas scan bran cake

5 scan bran(either 1 heb or 5 syns)
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons mixed spice
5 tablespoons of sweetener
1 tablespoon of golden syrup (2.5 syns)
2 tablespoons of mincemeat (4 syns)

Soften the scan bran with water and then mix all of remaining ingredients together. Microwave for 61/2-7 minutes. I didn't take a picture as I have already demolished 1/2 lol. I use my scan bran as my heb as I will eat all of it to myself through out the day.

Xmas scan bran cake

5 scan bran(either 1 heb or 5 syns)
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons mixed spice
5 tablespoons of sweetener
1 tablespoon of golden syrup (2.5 syns)
2 tablespoons of mincemeat (4 syns)

Soften the scan bran with water and then mix all of remaining ingredients together. Microwave for 61/2-7 minutes. I didn't take a picture as I have already demolished 1/2 lol. I use my scan bran as my heb as I will eat all of it to myself through out the day.

Mmmm sounds gorgeous! I'll definitely be making that one, thanks xx

Back