nutty me.......journey continues

Good to see you are planning on what to do differently to avoid the lapse in work.

Stay strong you can do it xx

Looks like you and me are restarting LL together :)
Count on me for support should you need it Hun :)
xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

:) So today has gone better. My head is banging like a drum. I managed to drink 3 1/2 litres of water:)
Tried the minestrone soup that was ok. Shepherds pie for tea, was not so sure however it was quite nice. A little after taste but some of the others are worse.
working a long day tomorrow so hoping me head is ok.
Nite x

Well done Nutty, take one day at a time whilst you get back into it.

Hope work goes well tomorrow xx

glad u had a better day xx

Hope today is another good day, minus the headache preferably. Don't you hate long days !

Onwards and downwards x

Well done for yesterday and good luck today xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Headache finally gone. Knackered after my long day, so busy I only managed 2 meals but drunk 3 litres of water.just had the shepherds pie again -growing on me. Its times when Im over tired I could eat anything. Im not surprised Ive been struggling to get going after months of no periods my body decided this week will be the week to put in an appearance:confused::confused::(:(.

Hi, it's important to have your quota of packs per day of your body will rebel. I know it can be quite difficult sometimes but you could double up on them.

Hope today goes well xx

Glad your headache has gone although BOO to totm :( I am with you on the overtired thing - before starting LL I was convinced that I wasn't an emotional eater, that I just ate because I like food and I get bored sometimes and it's something to do. I have blown my mind with identifying all the different emotions that would lead me to eat and being overtired and a bit grumpy is definitely one of them.

I hope you have a good day today and try and get those packs down... I think I must be slightly odd as I absolutely love my packs (lol) and my whole day is structured around them... perhaps that's something I need to work on whoops x

Sunday morning, absolutely knackered. Getting ready for work, I really think that I need to take a step back, I really struggle to leave my team when its short staffed. However, today is my day off and I feel I can not let them down, although Im knackered. I need to stop and look after myself, maybe I need to be a little selfish for a while, I seem to be the only one who changes at short notice.
Beginning day 4 of LL, its been a rocky few days, I managed so much better the first time . TOTM does'nt help, so not expecting a good loss, (only myself to blame) Being tired does not do much for my mood or motivation im so close to just thinking sod it.......im fighting this feeling. Gonna get ready for work and hopefully keep very busy to distract me.:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Aw chick chin up I am like you, correction was like you but have really tried to find a balance for helping others in their hour of need and helping myself! If I neglect me I am no good to anyone!

The positive to the situation today is that you will be distracted, you don't need me to tell you this works results speak for themselves. Have a good day xx

I so totally hear you on the work front. I must admit I used to be the like you. Working overtime because I didn't want to let my team down. At the end I ended up working myself to the floor and falling ill!
Trust me, it's not worth it! I understand you want to responsible and helpful but when you exhaust yourself to the point you won't be able to function properly, you will not help them will you?
They will cope. Trust me. The world is not going to end and you have the duty to look after yourself so that you can carry on being your wonderful self!
I know it's hard to let go (trust me I know!) but it's doable and it will actually work out for the better.
Love yourself honey. There's only one you in this world!

Hugs xxxx

fab post magda and LadyT!

Difficult week, struggled with LL. Im not a happy bunny at the moment. My car decided to die on me and has cost me an absolute fortune to repair again !! Therefore I am skint which means I am unable to attend LL for the rest of the month.:(
So plan of action..........

1. Counted the packs I can find and have 65 packs.
2. Therefore, I can have 3 weeks of packs using 3 packs per day and having a healthy meal.

Sometimes, I feel life is certainly against me. Im gonna use my packs and this will take me to the end of the month. It would be easy for me to give up :sigh: but im going to use my packs ( they cost ) and do my best.:wave_cry:

Poor Nutty, poor Car - they keep us poor when they go wrong!! :(:(

Good for you to have such a positive plan of action!! Use up your excess packs and stop them going out of date. I had to chuck some that were too old, total waste of money :confused:

If you restrict your meal to salad and protein or non-starchy veg and protein you should stay in ketosis and lose. I expect like me you have tins and stuff in the freezer you can use to save buying more food. Then just get a few fresh salad bits for nutrients.

Ask your LLC for a list of allowed foods on Lite to keep you losing. There is a list of ketogenic foods on here to help you. She may even let you go and weigh to keep you on track. Or you can post your losses on here to keep you in the zone.

Good luck honey, there is a wealth of support and knowledge on here to help you succeed!! :):):):) xx

Def try Exante and keep popping in on here for support.
Yeah life does kick us in the gut sometimes but the best way of gaining back control is to remain positive.
Things will work themselves out honey. I know you'll be fine xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Sorry to hear your crappy news flower.

Sounds as if you have a plan though, so not giving in. Girls have a few good ideas to.

Hope you keep us updated with your progress xx

Sometimes life seems so hard. My well planned plan has not gone to plan:(:(
So i have 21 days to my holiday in Mexico, I had bought all my clothes and unfortunately they are tight :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: around my waist and hips. So i have troubles.
If i dont stick to my guns now it is going to ruin my holiday.

new plan :-

START TOMORROW
3 PACKS A DAY
1 HEALTHY MEAL
3 LITRES OF WATER

Back