I can do it this time! Kara's weight loss & TTC journey.

Yikes, that's a lot of steps :eek: but massive well done on them :D

Awwww how sweet of your hubby making your food xx

Wow! Well done, that must have been quite a shock to the system but I bet your body adapts very quickly (and gets rid of some weight in the process!). Congrats on the new job too, that's a really good self esteem boost too.

Well done on your loss and wow at those steps. You'll be surprised how quickly you'll adjust to them :) Keep up to good work.

wow well done but hey iys going to keep you fit love x x x

I didn't get chance to post yesterday as I wasn't having a good day. Started to feel the effects of being out of shape and being unemployed for a while. My legs are killing me, today wasn't as bad and I managed to get through until 2 today before my legs decided to play up. I really lost my appetite from exhaustion, today I've been the complete opposite. Bought chocolate on the way home from work and I also was drinking full sugar cola throughout the day. Oops! I took a pair of work pants that were slightly tight on the waist to make me feel motivated to not give in and keep up with the weight loss.

Thought I would make a quick post while dinner is cooking, having oven baked chicken and asparagus :)

Dinner sounds lovely - and don't be hard on yourself hun, you are making big changes and it's hard to do it all at once - so allow yourself to be human, and keep focused on the bigger picture :) xxx

Yep, definitely don't be too hard on yourself as that can sometimes lead to a vicious circle of comfort eating. You're making good changes. You can't expect to change over night :bighug:

kara i got to shout from the roofs i agree with them do not be hard on yourself x

Back