Nutty's LL diary

First weigh in since starting on Weight watchers (WW).

A loss of 2 lbs. :D

Onwards and downwards with the weight loss.:p

Interesting day today my surgery has been brought forward to 2nd Feb. Im pleased really, not good with pain. Roughly 2 weeks away, im quite nervous as Ive never had surgery before. I know its for the best, better out. Out = no pain.:)

Feeling positive after my first loss. x

Well done huni. Looks like you're on top of things again :)
I know surgery must be scary but like you said it will sort out your discomfort.
Keep it up angel xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Nutty.Probably good to get it over and done with.

2nd weigh in for weight watchers lost 2 lbs.

In so pleased Ive managed to lose a total of 4lbs from the 6.5 lbs I gained after stopping LL. Its strange not getting the big numbers however I am happy, a loss is a loss.

Well done Hun. It proves it's possible to lose the weight on any diet once you put your mind into it. Of course LL delivers huge losses which is nice but you're still losing hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Finally...Ive managed to upload my picture. So hello everyone. :D
This was my pic from my christmas party, one of the first times people realised how much weight I had lost. So its a very positive picture for me.:D

A strange week ahead. Managing diet ok. I have my surgery on wednesday and feeling nervous. In the long run, I know its for the best. So I will be back soon and hopefully back on track...:break_diet:

Hope all went well today Nutty. I only read your diary for the first time today so had not realised this was looming. Get well soon, xxx :bestwishes:

Hi nutty. Hope all went well for you and you're soon feeling 100% again xx

Hope the surgery went well hun
Thinking of you xx :)

Love to you Nuts. Hope it all goes well xx

Back