Nutty's LL diary

:character00238: This is how I feel today :). Normal again. I have had a big shock with my hormones kicking in, however I will not allow it to become out of control and I will be visiting the GP next week to put a plan into action. So feeling positive and ready to return to work. Anyone who suffers with severe PMS will know what I am taliking about.
I would like to say thank you to Hannah, Mags and Splenda benda for your words of encouragement and support.
Not being rational is part of pms, and am happy to say after spending a therapeutic afternoon sorting my wide range of clothing sizes, I feel more positive. I have 3 pairs of size 16 trouser/jeans that nearly fit:) ( zip up just a little tight)
Some size 18 trousers that fit comfortably. Tops ranging from 16 - 20 depending on make.
So christmas party and what to wear....found a pair of faithful black trousers....however need a top. Went to a couple of shops but could not find anything I liked.
Decided if no new clothes I will have a new haircut .. so booked in for Friday afternoon.
I have been contemplating putting up a picture on......dare I. :rolleyes:
Officially today is my last day of foundation. No class as program stopped.
Will start my new development class tomorrow, anxious about meeting the new counsellor. I will get weighed tomorrow but not focusing on the result as I know i will have gained after this week. However, I will focus on the weigh in as the first step to reaching my new goals. I feel as though I have been here for ever, so will go now and let you know how my meeting goes tomorrow. xx

Good luck tomorrow with your new counsellor and group. I hope they'll be supportive for you.
You are among friends on here, so don't feel worried about sharing how you feel.
Magic is so right. LL is great for losing weight and motivating us to take control, but it isn't a miracle that sorts everything.
Hopefully your GP will help you find a way to manage the hormone swings while still controlling the depression and horrible effects.
Don't forget we ALL have mental health - sometimes it's good and sometimes it's challenging, but it is part of who you are and it sounds as though you have some good strategies already to keep things under control.
So glad you are feeling better today.
Go for it with the photo. Once you start it becomes addictive - and I say that as someone who avoided having their photo taken for over 20 years.
Stick with it hun, you are showing real determination and doing so well. x

Glad to have you back Nutty! :)
And YES! Put some pics up for us! You have every reason to be proud of yourself! :)

Attended my new group, the LLC was not present today so locum covered. Four of us at different stages of their journey.
So the weigh in........1.1 lb lost. Very pleased considering the week I have had.
Officially, foundation has finished and I have lost a total of 52 lbs.

Thanks Jen, I think I would like to definately complete 4 weeks of development. Ideally 8 - i will be taking each day at a time.
I havent decided how much weight i want to lose ...... once xmas is over I will make a decision.

Well done on the loss Nutty and I'm glad you made a choice to continue. Look how strong and determined you are!
So proud of you! :)

The dreaded christmas party has been and gone. I had a great night.:D
Lots of positive strokes from my work colleagues. My new hair went down well and I felt a million dollars. Its strange really...I managed 14 weeks without anyone knowing what I was doing and it was the first time I felt comfortable telling people I was doing LL.:)

week 1 of development nearly completed and weigh day tomorrow.

It was soooo hard doing the shopping. I usually buy all the food for xmas; filling the basket with all my favourites with out thinking. Then hubby arrived and asked why i had placed all this in the basket as the majority was my favourite and he would'nt eat half of what there. It was a bit of a reality check and then I went and returned the items. I had not thought what i was doing...just on auto pilot. Will need to ensure lists in the future. Just does not seem like xmas. Working this xmas, so its never really the same. Off to wrap some presents.x

:gen125: Wow it is so colddddd tonite.
Met my new LLC and I like her, I think Ive been lucky to find a new group so quickly. Only 3 in the group tonite but relaxed and chatty. The LLC kindly took my final picture from foundation.:)

Lost 3.1 lbs only 1lb to lose to get to one of my goals of losing 5 lbs in December to have a total weight loss of 4 stone :D

Really pleased to hear you've found another group so quickly! And congratulations on getting so close to your goal. Fingers crossed!

Made a big decision today......I decided to change my goal weight. It seems strange; i never thought I would. I now feel more confident to do so, nervous.:eek:

1. my initial goal was to be 168 lbs.

2. my new goal is to be 150 lbs :eek::eek:.

I hope im not being too optimistic.

:( Anyone else struggling with this time of year ?? I dont know whether it is the cold weather or its just christmas. Disappointed to say I havent been 100 % this week. Ive decided not to beat myself up, as this time of year will always be challenging and i will need to develop a strategy to deal with it.............
Roll on January and a new year. 4 stone lighter :D

Hi, Nutty. I've been finding it really difficult the past few weeks. I haven't lapsed, but only just. Been sooooooo tempted, but don't want to spoil what I've achieved. There are just so many food adverts, all the time!!

So this will be my last weigh in 2010 !!!!
I wont be weighed next week as i am working and can not change my shift.:(

Ive had a lucky week. Lost 3 lbs. I have officially lost 4 stone :D:D:D.

Well done nutty - great loss!!
Happy christmas xx

:109::47::48::xmastree:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. HAVE A LOVELY FEW DAYS. LOOKING FORWARD TO A BRIGHTER , SLIMMER 2011 !!!!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND REASSURANCE. XXXXX

:new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year:

This is the last day of 2010, and a difficult year ended, I can honestly say I am happy to see the back of 2010.

The great achievement of 2010 ?? Losing 4 STONE :D:D:D. Starting a New Year 4 stone lighter is a fantastic feeling.

I havent stayed on LL over christmas, my choice and Im happy with my decision. Although I have been working over the festive period I have had a fantastic christmas and family are arriving today to celebrate the New Year.

My husband has been fully supportive of me and amazed with my loss; i thank him for that support. Next year I turn 40 :eek::eek: and we celebrate 10 years of marriage. We havent been abroad for 5 years as I couldnt face sitting in a small seat on the plane and being uncomfortable/embarrassed. My husband has booked us 2 weeks in Mexico at the end of May, Im so excited I am not going into 2011, turning 40 FAT and unhappy. Instead Ive already planned my next 8 weeks - planning ahead not normally good at that. So this is my plan :-

1. Complete 8 weeks on development.
2. Going to do some exercise ( as up to now Ive done none :eek::eek::eek::eek: )
3. So the gym is calling with my hubby by my side :D;) its saying tone up, tone up.
4. Aim to lose 2 stone to take me to 11 stone.
5. Start RTM in March the 12 week course will finish the week before Mexico.
:D
Lots to look forward to in 2011. Im feeling positve, excited and looking forward to continuing my journey with you all by my side.

Happy New Year to you all here and speak to you in 2011.;)

Back