Nutty's LL diary

nutty me

onwards and downwards
I have spent time following peoples journey and have decided to write my own diary.
Ive never been good at keeping a diary a few days here and there. I am determined to keep up to date as I think it will help me in my journey and look forward to sharing my thoughts and feelings in a safe place.
I cant believe its Monday and on wednesday I will be attending my first meeting I feel quite nervous.....I dont know why. But looking forward to it.

Nutty x

Tomorrow is my first meeting.....Its a mixture of excitement and fear of the unknown. Ive made my self promises, Im going to spend time thinking about me and putting me first. Ive spent alot of time talking with my husband and he realises ive put myself last and everyone and everything else comes first. Although, im doing LL my Tony is looking at his diet and has joined a gym with me so we can do things together. Im so lucky that he will be supportive of me and he is willing to make lifestyle changes to help me succeed.

My meeting went well, the group was very chatty and very friendly. We all got on well and had laugh. So Ive chosen a good selection of packs and now am planning my day. Hopefully all will go well.

Nutty x

Hi Nutty,
Hope today is going well for you
yoyo
xx

End of day 2, everything going well. A little headache this afternoon, soon resolved with painkillers.:)
No hunger pangs, one more pack to go-although I dont feel as though I could manage it.

So what did I have today ???

Porridge which I made thicker and enjoyed much more.

Lunch was Chicken soup and enjoyed this alot more than the mushroom.

Banana shake blended with ICE nice and thick really enjoyed.

Nervous about tomorrow as my day off and planning to be out most of the day. Our counsellor advised no bars in the first week so need to work out how Im gonna have them. Decisions ! decisions.

Anyway feeling great.
Hope everyone else is doing well.
Nite Nutty x

Hi Nutty,
How have you got on today? The bars are definitely much easier when you're out & about. My LLC allows them atfer 3 days so fortunately I will be able to take one for my lunch at work on Monday.
Hope you're not finding the weekend too tough
yoyo
xx

Today went well, had my porridge went out and hubby brought me home so I could have my shake and then out for the rest of the day.
Still have headaches but feeling ok. Tired but had a hard week at work. End of day 3 !

Nutty x

Day 5.

Feeling good today. Managing packs well.....apart from blending one all over myself. LOL.
No headaches which is good, keep walking towards my weighing scales and then away to see how much Ive lost. But decided to wait until my official weigh-in day on wednesday. Im so surprised I dont feel hungry. Im managing to work out what what I like. Looking forward to trying the bars for something to chew.

Also, whats surprising after having no TOM for 4 months today it appeared. Might just be coincidence - but will this affect my weight loss as I often gain?

Onwards and Downwards Nutty x

Last edited:
Day 6........

Going well. No hunger pangs, no headache.
Can not believe my first week is near an end.
I do not feel as though Ive lost weight.
Not sure if thats because its the TOM - looking forward to tomorrow and seeing all the girls and finding how they are managing.

Onwards and downwards.......

Hi Nutty,
Glad you are over the worst part ... you can't not have lost weight:D. Can't wait to hear how you've got on :)
yoyo
xx

Thanks Yoyo,

Feeling quite nervous about being weighed.
fingers crossed for tomorrow. x

Nutty x

First weigh in today.....7.7 lbs gone forever !!!

Can have bars this week look forward to trying something different.

Nutty x

Well Done Nutty :D
yoyo
xx

Day 9......:)

Everything going well, went to meet some friends, i was worried how I would managed. They were very supportive I had a vanilla coffee and they had pizza!!!:rolleyes:
But all is well. Enjoying the bars and have managed to get myself in to a routine on my days off but struggling at work as dont always get regular breaks. Im sure I will figure it out.

Onwards and downwards. Have a good weekend everyone.:stickdance:

Hey Nutty Me,
Well done on your first week loss, just think that's half a stone gone in only a week! Your doing amazing!
It's great that you have supportive friends, and well done for resisting the pizza :) The bars really do help, I love having something to chew on. It takes a while to get into a routine but you'll get there.

xxx

Today has been a disaster

My problem is getting my packs in when at work. It was that busy non of us got breaks. I did manage to sip water throughout the day.
It stresses me out, it was a good job i had breakfast before work. I finally managed a soup. im home now at 9 30pm and two meals to have- and really all i want is a chinese and a bottle of wine.!!!:eek:
instead i have eaten a peanut bar and will have a something else before bed.:)

talking of bed, i seem to get heart burn every night any one else suffer with this ???

any how feet swollen, im tired saying awake to have packs.

nite nite

I have a really bad heartburn at the moment and whole day i felt really sick and bloated. Don't understand why...:(
Mags xxx

Hi Magic,
Sorry you're feeling rough. How are you taking your water? You need to drink it little and often throughout the day and evening.
LL use the water wheel analogy. Keep the fluid going slowly in one end and out the other!!!
Best way is to start as soon as you wake up in the morning.
Hope you feel better soon.

Day 12 ......

The second week seems to have flown, 2 more days to weigh in :eek:....... it has'nt been easy this week but im pleased ive stayed 100 %. Still hit and miss with the water, I think I need more than less.
Looking forward to my loss, did feel a little down when everyone else in the group lost 10 lbs and over, i know a loss is a loss and fingers crossed I will have a steady loss through out.:)

Back