• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

NYE Challenge :)

Hi guys :)

I know there are a few of these going but you can never have too many challenges right?! :)

So in 6 weeks time we'll all be nursing post NYE hangovers, but with 6 weigh ins to go, we could be up to a stone lighter, maybe more!

My aim is to lose half a stone, I've lots on between now and then so I need to be realistic!

My other aim is to lose inches through exercise and to get my bronze body magic! By NYE I want to be exercising 5 times a week and have completed my 30 day shred DVD :)

Whose up for joining me?

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm up for joining you. I would like to lose at least 7 pounds by New Years Eve... and would like to get into the habit of going to the gym. I am willing to give encouragement and support. I know you can so do the 30 Day Shred.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

i would love to join. the more the merrier in terms of weight loss and encouragement i really struggle at this time of year.

Hate the run up to christmas.
too much presure to be perfect and i am not!
xx

How is everyone doing? Are we off to a flying start? When does everyone weigh? What Body Magic are you doing this weekend?

Nosey Nora aka Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Hi Judith, I lost 1 1/2 this week. I weigh in on a thurs evening, body magic going good did a spin class this morning hoping to do another tomorrow morning. It's from next wknd when all of this will get tough with work Christmas party and people coming home for Christmas etc.!

How are you getting on?