NYNY Excercise Thread

Walk 64 mins DONE!

foxy_lox said:
Walk 64 mins DONE!

45 mins for me still feeling a bit blurgh but it's wi tommorrow so thought I best at least do something, really annoyed as I logged the walk and stupid thing lost the details somehow! I know I still did it but I like to go back to see how many cals I burnt

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

40 mins gym done bloody broadband is playing up arrrghhhhhhhh

foxy_lox said:
40 mins gym done bloody broadband is playing up arrrghhhhhhhh

I went on a 2 hour walk last night!! I am starting a course on Thursday and wanted to know roughly were it was so off I went with the dog thinking 2 miles is nothing! Google maps so lies and isn't quickest route either!! At least I managed to find my own way home through the estates and now know which bus to take plus all that exercise towards my body magic

Karen.hat said:
I went on a 2 hour walk last night!! I am starting a course on Thursday and wanted to know roughly were it was so off I went with the dog thinking 2 miles is nothing! Google maps so lies and isn't quickest route either!! At least I managed to find my own way home through the estates and now know which bus to take plus all that exercise towards my body magic

Fantastic!!!!!! Loving that app u told me to get thanks so much x

88 mins walk done 4.6 mile

foxy_lox said:
88 mins walk done 4.6 mile

Are you using imapmywalk?

If so my user name is also KarenHat but with no fullstop in middle. I've not been using it keep forgetting! Having a friend on there may just spur me on to fo a bit more :D

Fab will search now the broadband is down so can't get on laptop boo hoo

foxy_lox said:
Fab will search now the broadband is down so can't get on laptop boo hoo

Accepted you chick!! Will get my butt into gear and get out walking!!!

Karen.hat said:
Accepted you chick!! Will get my butt into gear and get out walking!!!

Fab x x was supposed to be going to gym tonight or a walk but I just needed to come home lol x x x

foxy_lox said:
Fab x x was supposed to be going to gym tonight or a walk but I just needed to come home lol x x x

Sorry chick my home life just collapsed and I've just curled up in bed and cried didn't get much enthusiasm to go out walking sorry

Karen.hat said:
Sorry chick my home life just collapsed and I've just curled up in bed and cried didn't get much enthusiasm to go out walking sorry

I hope you're ok hun. Don't worry though we all have days where we lack enthusiasm no matter what the reason is behind it xxxxx

63 mins walk done thinking of u Karen x x x

foxy_lox said:
63 mins walk done thinking of u Karen x x x

2.46mile walked burnt 154 cals :)

Then 1.48 mile walk and burnt 92 cals

I almost thought ooh want can I have for roughly 250 kcals but stopped and had a dairy milk and a can diet coke 5.5 syns only suns I had that day

Karen.hat said:
2.46mile walked burnt 154 cals :)

Then 1.48 mile walk and burnt 92 cals

I almost thought ooh want can I have for roughly 250 kcals but stopped and had a dairy milk and a can diet coke 5.5 syns only suns I had that day

I done about 3 songs on the dance ventral 3 workout mode on kinect couldn't really be bother but daughter was home from college having an interview so I tried

Karen.hat said:
I done about 3 songs on the dance ventral 3 workout mode on kinect couldn't really be bother but daughter was home from college having an interview so I tried

3 songs is better than nowt hun ?

Getting out walking is what's helping at the moment! It's not enough for weightless but it's getting mr out and I
Proving my wellbeing!!!

Just had my weekly email from imapmywalk I've managed just shy of 6 miles this week but hoping to double that or at least get it up to 10 miles this week.

Karen.hat said:
Getting out walking is what's helping at the moment! It's not enough for weightless but it's getting mr out and I
Proving my wellbeing!!!

Just had my weekly email from imapmywalk I've managed just shy of 6 miles this week but hoping to double that or at least get it up to 10 miles this week.

Walking is fab for sorting ur head out x keep going girl x just about to do one now in the snow lol then up to friends for a meal all SW of course x

Just reread that post, bliming phone and predicted text

Have a fab weekend!!

Urgh snow, that's worse than rain! Hope we don't get it up here.

I'm having a DVD night tonight, shopping and fish pedicure tomorrow and walk before going to meet up with some friends for drinks, I'm hoping keeping busy helps.

Changing weigh days so got to be super good this weekend as weigh in is only half a week

Karen.hat said:
Just reread that post, bliming phone and predicted text

Have a fab weekend!!

Urgh snow, that's worse than rain! Hope we don't get it up here.

I'm having a DVD night tonight, shopping and fish pedicure tomorrow and walk before going to meet up with some friends for drinks, I'm hoping keeping busy helps.

Changing weigh days so got to be super good this weekend as weigh in is only half a week

58 mins done yesterday x bloody obsessed with that app u told me to get lol. I'm out all day meeting at 10am Starbucks, shopping,wine,lunch and then going back to sis house and deciding what to do x going to try and have a couple of drinks. There are six of us do looking forward to it!! Have a fab weekend hun x x

Back