NYNY Excercise Thread

foxy_lox said:
58 mins done yesterday x bloody obsessed with that app u told me to get lol. I'm out all day meeting at 10am Starbucks, shopping,wine,lunch and then going back to sis house and deciding what to do x going to try and have a couple of drinks. There are six of us do looking forward to it!! Have a fab weekend hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I get like that with it that app it's great! Although it drains battery really quicky

Have fun xx

88 mins walk ? can't wait for the summer when it's warmer. The lake we go round get a bit nippy early morning lol

forgot to log my walk today on the app but will goon and log it on comp later was only 1.85 mile (regular route) walk but it all adds up

im just about to start 30 day shred again not looking forward to my poor legs tomorrow i can still remember the pain from last time i attempted it hopefully i'll get further than week 1 this time

whoa 30 day shred day 1 complete and chucked my tea up!! think i best do it before breakfast uin future! Its been about 3 hours at least since i ate too

Karen.hat said:
whoa 30 day shred day 1 complete and chucked my tea up!! think i best do it before breakfast uin future! Its been about 3 hours at least since i ate too

Can't even face looking at the DVD cover on the shred lol keep ignoring it x not even used Zumba 2 I'm obsessed with walking at the mo lol hope ue doing good hun x
Tuesday did 63 mins walk
Wednesday 55 mins in gym

foxy_lox said:
Can't even face looking at the DVD cover on the shred lol keep ignoring it x not even used Zumba 2 I'm obsessed with walking at the mo lol hope ue doing good hun x
Tuesday did 63 mins walk
Wednesday 55 mins in gym

I've been in agony for days with the bloody shred!! I've decided I love walking, haven't done no where near enough this week as hubby was brought home for support while I was ill not sure what's happening with us but he's been there for me and kids while I get back on my feet

Karen.hat said:
I've been in agony for days with the bloody shred!! I've decided I love walking, haven't done no where near enough this week as hubby was brought home for support while I was ill not sure what's happening with us but he's been there for me and kids while I get back on my feet

Good for u luvy x x x one day at a time x

67 mins walk ?

83 mins walk in the snow fab!!! Avoided little country pub this is really vodka drinking weather :)

1 hours 50 mins = 5.2 mile I have done 12 mile in three days whoop whoop!!!!

foxy_lox said:
1 hours 50 mins = 5.2 mile I have done 12 mile in three days whoop whoop!!!!

Wow you are doing fab

I've walked 3.5hours round metro centre if that counts on Saturday

And did 2.5 mile sun morning plus a 1.2 mile with the dog = 3.7 mile sun

Karen.hat said:
Wow you are doing fab

I've walked 3.5hours round metro centre if that counts on Saturday

And did 2.5 mile sun morning plus a 1.2 mile with the dog = 3.7 mile sun

That defo counts!!!! Good luck with ur WI x

foxy_lox said:
That defo counts!!!! Good luck with ur WI x

Did another 3.5 mile dog walk this morning :) I actually really enjoyed it especially as it was my first early morning walk and the weather was what I'd call fresh rather than cold

Wi tomorrow evening I can't seem to get my head back into the diet food choices haven't been the best but hey I'll get there

45 mins 2 mile far too icy !!!!! Lol

4.5 mile - 1hour 34 mins

Still icy :mad: so been to the gym and completed
35 mins cardio
20 mins swim
If I get bored later may also do a walk :D

Congrats on the 12 miles too that's impressive

Hey huni, I've started a new thread to try and walk 100 miles, fancy joining me? I think you should, it's all your fault with that bloody imapmywalk, rofl I'm obsessed lol lol
Hope your doing good, you have been in my thoughts x x x x x

foxy_lox said:
Hey huni, I've started a new thread to try and walk 100 miles, fancy joining me? I think you should, it's all your fault with that bloody imapmywalk, rofl I'm obsessed lol lol
Hope your doing good, you have been in my thoughts x x x x x

I'll search for it when I get out the bath, 100 miles sounds far but fun xx

Back