Nyssa's Diary - Last Time.......I Promise

Right I can't seem to stick to s&s 100% over Christmas and i have alot going on at the moment, i haven't been pigging out or anything and am still 4lbs down so am just going to do a judd style plan untill I do s&s 100% on the 27th.

So far today Ive had a low fat sub from subway and one of my home made walnut and coffee cake buns, tomorrow I shall use my packs to have a down day type thing and hopefully by Xmas il still be 4lbs down! :)

Trying again to get back on it 100% it's just been sooo hard this time and when I have eaten Christmassy foods etc ive not even enjoyed it.

I've still got all 4 packs for today so I will get through today fine. I've also seen the meal planner from s&s so if I do manage to get into ketosis I'm going to make sure i stay in ketosis on Xmas day as its been so hard for me so far.

Back on s&s today, I didn't manage to stick tonight over Christmas, I don't celebrate the new year and am not bothered if I drink or not so here goes.

I weighed in at 182.4lbs! Which is shocking!

I have no junk in the house food wise so hopefully will be a tad easier to stick to now untill I get into ketosis.

Didn't get on board for longer than 1 day over Xmas, so day 1 again for me.

I weighed in this morning at 13stone exactly which is shocking, I'm normally a daily weigher but really want to hold off weighing untill next week so that I hopefully get a nice surprise.

I've only had 2 packs so far so still 2 left for this evening if Incan squeeze them in, i always find day 1 and 2 so easy, I think aslong as I make it to the weekend I will be fine

Day 1 completed yesterday although I only managed 3 of my packs, I'm sure I won't be able to wait untill gone 4pm today for my first pack so will have all 4 easily, I've got alot of meal packs I'm not too keen on so trying to get them used up early.

I couldn't sleep last night so was in bed watching 'big meets bigger' which gave me some motivation to stick to this lol

I love diet/life style type programs like that! Makes me remember why i need to do this!

I watched them again last night lol I live them but it does educate us aswell.

Well I made it to day 3 today, this is where it starts to get harder for me but I'm going to it, I know I said I wasn't going to buy I had a weigh in and am 5lbs down after 2 days, I really am going to try not to weigh in again untill the big day but I probably won't be able to resist lol

I watched them again last night lol I live them but it does educate us aswell.

Well I made it to day 3 today, this is where it starts to get harder for me but I'm going to it, I know I said I wasn't going to buy I had a weigh in and am 5lbs down after 2 days, I really am going to try not to weigh in again untill the big day but I probably won't be able to resist lol

Congrats on the 5lb! Day 5 for me and nearly buckled last night but i stayed strong! Wishing you lots of willpower today!

Thank you and wow we'll done for getting through to day 5, I've already had moments of nearly caving in, I was in Sainsburys yesterday and bought stuff to cook a meal for me and my oh but put it back at the end lol and my oh bought back a load if nice Turkish sweets from London which I resisted mainly spurred in by my oh asking if I had out in weight lol

Thank you and wow we'll done for getting through to day 5, I've already had moments of nearly caving in, I was in Sainsburys yesterday and bought stuff to cook a meal for me and my oh but put it back at the end lol and my oh bought back a load if nice Turkish sweets from London which I resisted mainly spurred in by my oh asking if I had out in weight lol

Yum turkish sweets! Fab on resisting, look at your willpower missus!

Xxx

My willpower isn't that great at most times lol but I keep telling myself the sweets will still be there when I've finished the diet, it's not the last box in the world

Plus it's not sweet things that gets be its the savoury lol xxx

Snap! Give me a jacket spud with chicken mayo over chocolate anytime!

It's anything carby with me, bread, rice, pasties etc heaven lol

Well day 4 today for me can't believe i got this far but I know I'm going to really struggle today as can my stomach and feel a but light headed etc.

I must admit I did have a little chest yesterday I had a few olives but were in the juicy stuff so god knows what was in that but was lovely, don't think it will effect me as not in ketosis yet.

I'm going to have protein today so if I feel like I need extra I can have an extra pack or extra protein so my carbs arnt affected, I really want to make it to 1 week for weigh in x

It's anything carby with me, bread, rice, pasties etc heaven lol

Well day 4 today for me can't believe i got this far but I know I'm going to really struggle today as can my stomach and feel a but light headed etc.

I must admit I did have a little chest yesterday I had a few olives but were in the juicy stuff so god knows what was in that but was lovely, don't think it will effect me as not in ketosis yet.

I'm going to have protein today so if I feel like I need extra I can have an extra pack or extra protein so my carbs arnt affected, I really want to make it to 1 week for weigh in x

Keep going lovely once the first week is over its mich easier xxx

Found you :))

Back