Nyssa's pro points diary

Had a chocolate eclair from sainsburys bakery but today but really unsure what to point it as?

image-1932393472.jpg

The normal sainsburys eclaurs are 4pp each or 2 for 8pp and as this is quite large I out it down as 8pp, do you think 8is to low and should up it to 10 or 12 maybe? X

Tea tonight a ww lasagne only 6pp with home made garlic bread only 4pp! Was my first attempt at the garlic bread but will improve on it next time lol

image-3280519009.jpg

Food looks yummy! I'm not sure on the eclair hun, its a difficult thing to point! looks blo*dy amazing though!

How has today gone? Xx

Hya Hun yesterday went ok although my little one has been ill with a cold for the past 2 days so none of us has had much sleep.

I don't know why but I'm really fed up and considering going back to my vlcd, I just keep kicking myself as know if I stuck to it I would be well on my way by now, just getting really down.

Me and my partner are also thinking about trying for another baby which I don't want to do when still this big. I know that if I started slim and save again and stuck to it by Christmas I could well be in the 10 stone bracket.

When I did the vlcd last time I stuck to it solidly for 12 weeks without cheating and I loved it but have struggled to stick to it 100% since trying again.

I'm thinking if giving it another go from tomorrow as its the only thing that has worked for me but I feel so silly constantly switching plans x

Sweetie you gotta do whats right for you! let me know when you have a new diary with which ever diet you chose :)

Back